Chapter 13.

Hey guys,
This is the longest chapter I have written till date, almost 2500 words.
Enjoy reading....

It was 7:30 in the evening.
Aryan was waiting for Imlie to get ready. He had already called her twice asking her if she was ready. She was taking longer time in the closet.

Aryan was momentarily stunned when Imlie stepped out of the closet. She looked dazzling in that outfit.

She was dressed in a white sweatshirt paired with blue jeans, her hair tied in a French braid, a black wrist watch in her left hand and she was wearing black sneakers.

It was the first time she has worn jeans. After she had decided to go for a wardrobe change, she has been wearing kurtis, salwar suits, some Indo-Western clothes for office.

Aryan absolutely loved this change. She looked extra beautiful in those clothes, looked younger and more of her age.

He also noticed that they were twinning.
When Imlie was taking too much time in the closet for getting ready, Aryan had asked her to choose clothes for him and pass them to him so that he can get ready in another room.

He was wearing a pristine white button down shirt with a pair of blue jeans and his favourite wrist watch.

When Imlie saw him, dressed in the clothes she had chosen, she stood rooted in her place. He looked devilishly handsome and absolutely charming.

He raised his right eyebrow in amazement when he saw that they were wearing similar clothes. Oh, how she wished to caress that scar on his eyebrow.

Imlie had cleared her throat and started, "I..I just thought that.." She stammered not knowing how to respond. It was spur of a moment, when she had thought of choosing similar clothes for both of them. Now she didn't know how to explain this to Aryan.

Aryan moved towards her, a little closer than normally he would and looked into her eyes and asked in huskily, "What did you think, Imlie?"

A blush crept on her cheeks as she answered, "I thought this arrangement would make the date more memorable. And you look handsome in white", her tone becoming confident towards the end.

"And you look gorgeous" He said, unable to take his eyes off her.

Imlie averted her eyes, cleared her throat and said, "We should get going. It's getting late."

Aryan nodded and held his hand out for her. Imlie held his hand and they moved towards the main door. On the way, Imlie picked the car key from the holder.

Once in the lift, Imlie held his hand tightly as the lift moved downwards. She is still getting used to be in the elevators.

"Have you decided the place, Imlie?" Aryan asked to distract her. He knew she felt tad bit uncomfortable in the elevators.

"Yes, I have. I checked the reviews of the restaurant, it seems pretty good. I have also made the reservation." She replied.
"Oh, wow!" He was impressed.

As they moved towards their car in the parking lot, Aryan extended his hand for the car key but Imlie refused saying that she is going to drive.

She also surprised him by opening the passenger door for him.

He looked at her, his eyes twinkling brightly and said in an amused tone, "Since I am taking you on a date I'm supposed to do all these gestures. It looks like you are taking me out and not the other way round."

Imlie let out a chuckle at his tone and said, " Well, nothing in our relationship has been normal. It has always been different and unique, so is this. Now get in the car. We are getting late."