Chapter 6.

Enjoy reading
♥️♥️

It's been a week since Imlie's accident. Environment in Rathore mansion was quite hostile. There was a prevailing tension between Aryan and Narmada.

Tension between Imlie and Narmada has worsened, Narmada was hostile towards her, still taunted her in the absence of Aryan, Imlie tried to ignore them, tried to act indifferent, but it still hurt her. She couldn't believe the transformation that has taken place in Narmada.

Narmada was a woman who never judged her. She showered her with motherly love without any hesitation, always embraced her when she was in her weakest moments.

She was a mother figure to her when her Amma was not there with her.
Narmada never differentiated her from Arpita Or Aryan.
She was so happy when she learnt that Imlie and Aryan were married.

But now it seems like Imlie cannot recognize the old Narmada anymore.
She seems so different from the Narmada who was kind, compassionate, loving and caring. Was that all a facade? Or whatever is happening now is a facade?

Imlie knows that Neela was manipulating her, but Narmada is not a small kid who can be manipulated so easily. She was a strong woman who raised Arpita and Aryan alone after their fathers' death.

But now it looks like this transformation will be remaining forever and Imlie has to adapt this change forever.

*************
It was a Sunday, both Aryan and Imlie had off from their work. So Arpita asked Imlie to go shopping with her.
After much persuasion from Arpita, Imlie had finally agreed.

It's been 5 hours since Imlie had been to shopping with Arpita and surprisingly,Aryan was bored without Imlie around him.
Both of them generally spent their Sundays with each other.

Sometimes, as Aryan worked on his laptop Imlie left no chance to disturb him by singing her weird songs until Aryan was left annoyed and stopped working. Then she would sit with him talking about anything and everything comically, and Aryan simply listened to her adding his opinions here and there.

Sometimes Imlie would decide to clean their wardrobes and dump all the clothes on the bed and Aryan would help her clear all the mess.

On the evenings, they both took a walk around the garden, sipping their favourite beverages.

At night after their dinner, they simply sat on the cosy couches in the gazebo present in the garden. They sought solace in each other as they both just sat there in silence, with their fingers entwined.

So now, as Imlie was not there with him on this Sunday, he felt quite bored. He also felt good that Imlie was taking some time for herself, especially since the atmosphere in the house was not so pleasant.
He was just hoping that they return soon.

It was 6 in the evening.
Aryan was laying on the couch in their room, surfing through the internet when the door to their room was opened with a bang.

He was not surprised. That's how Imlie announced her presence in their room, with a bang. But he was definitely surprised seeing her changed attire. Pleasantly surprised.