Chapter 3.

Surprise, surprise!!!

Well, I had some time during the breaks and also after returning home, so thought of writing this. And I cannot believe that I pulled off writing a lengthy chapter.
So, enjoy😁
Please do inline comments.

In the last update we saw that Aryan got a call from the hospital informing about Imlie's accident and he rushed towards her...

Aryan was driving the car towards the hospital, trying to reach faster. When he had stopped the car at a signal, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and whispered, "Sita maiyya, please let her be safe."

He reached the hospital in a record time of 25 minutes and rushed towards the reception to enquire about Imlie.

Aryan:- "Imlie Rathore. You had called me saying that she met with an accident. Where is she?"

Receptionist:- "Room 209. Second floor, sir."

Aryan:- " Thanks."

He took the stairs to reach faster.
He stood outside the room where Imlie was admitted, took a long breath and opened the door.

His breath hitched when he saw her laying unconscious on the bed.

A doctor was present there, checking her vitals with a nurse by his side.
He saw Aryan standing at the door and called him inside.

Doctor:- "Mr.Rathore?"

Aryan:- "Yes. How is she?"

Doctor:- "She's fine Mr. Rathore. There are no external wounds and bleeding. No internal injuries, either. Just a few scratches on her arms, nothing major."

Doctor:- "Thankfully, the air bags had worked, since she was wearing the seatbelt. There are also no injuries on her face due to the impact of the crash. We will have to keep her in the hospital tonight to monitor her vitals. She will be discharged tomorrow."

Aryan:- "Why is she still unconscious?"

Doctor:-"She fainted due to the shock of the accident. Also we have injected her with a pain killer. She will gain her consciousness in a couple of hours. Don't worry, she is absolutely safe."

Aryan:- "Thank you so much doctor."

Doctor:- "Mention not, Mr. Rathore. This is my duty."

Doctor left the room, followed by the nurse.

Aryan finally breathed a sigh of relief, seeing her safe and sound.

He looked at Imlie who, laid there on the bed, unconscious. Her facial expressions seemed troubled.

He went near her and sat on the stool, which was kept beside the bed.

He took both her hands in his, and placed a small kiss on them.
With his free hand, he caressed her hair and ran his hand through them.
He saw that her facial muscles relaxing.

He moved closer and took her left right hand and kept her palm on his heart.

He closed his eyes and spoke in a soft tone:-
"Hey Jungli! You scared me so much today. Can you feel this? My heart is beating so fast in the fear of loosing you.
I was scared out of my wits when I got a call from the hospital informing me about your accident.
You have become an integral part of my life, and I cannot function properly without you. I can't afford to lose you.
You know, I am Aryan Singh Rathore, and he never loses. Samjhi tum?"
And a lone tear escaped his right eye.

He kept on caressing her face and hair, kissing her hands, and did not come to know when he fell into a slumber by keeping his head beside hers, on the pillow.