Chapter 15.

I hope you guys have not forgotten this story.
Updating after a very long time.

Enjoy reading😘😘

Previously,

Imlie sat up on the bed and said in excitement, "ABP, you never told me Mumma-Papa's love story."

Aryan also sat up hearing her words.
"You want to know the story. Now?" He asked.

Imlie nodded her head eagerly, making herself comfortable as she rested her back against the headboard.

Aryan smiled at her excitement and placed his head on her lap, laying on the bed.

______________________________

Ab aage:

"So let's start...", Aryan started but stopped in the middle and sat up on the bed.

"Imlie, why don't we go out in the balcony? It is very hot in here, and as it is we are not sleepy either." He asked.

Imlie nodded in acceptance and grabbed their blanket and started towards balcony. She halted in the middle as he didn't follow, she turned towards him and raised her eyebrows in question.

"You go and sit there. I'll make some hot chocolate for both of us and join you."
Aryan said.

Imlie although amazed, only nodded and moved towards the balcony.

10 minutes later, Aryan came to the balcony with two glasses in his hands and saw Imlie sitting on the cozy couch with her eyes closed and the blanket wrapped around her.

Her hair was flowing softly due to the breeze. Her face looked peaceful and serene.

As if sensing his presence, she opened her eyes and saw him. Aryan placed the glasses on the small table before them and joined her on the couch. Imlie unwrapped the blanket slightly, inviting him to join her.

Aryan moved closer, wrapped one of his hands on her shoulder and then covered them both in the blanket, then handed her the hot chocolate.

Both sipped the hot chocolate peacefully, before Aryan broke the silence,

"Imlie, Rathores were not always this affluent. My grandfather, Adarsh Singh Rathore was a rebel. He went against his father's will and married my grandmother, Advaita.
Their's was a middle class family of 4.
My father, Arjun Singh Rathore was the first born and my Chachu, Ashish Singh Rathore was 2 years younger than him.
Papa always used to tell me that he was very much closer to Dadu, while Chachu was close to Dadi.
After completing his secondary education, papa opted for Architecture while Chachu went for Business Management.
Papa met Mumma on the first day of college. He always said that it was a love at first sight for him.
Mumma was an orphan and she had won a scholarship for the Architecture program."

Imlie cut him in the middle and exclaimed with a huge smile on her face, "Aww.. College love story? I love it already."

Aryan smiled and nodded,
"Well, it started with friendship. According to papa, mumma was always a cheerful, bubbly, fierce and an impetuous woman. Just like you."
Imlie blushed at that.

Aryan continued,
"Soon Dadu-Dadi met mumma and immediately formed a close bond with her. She was like a daughter to them. And shortly, she fell in love with papa.
As soon as both completed their education, they got jobs in good firms.
That's when things started to go downhill.
Dadu was diagnosed with Coronary heart disease and his condition was worsening day by day.
He wanted mumma-papa to get married before his death and they complied. They were married at the age of 24.
Dadi couldn't cope up with Dadu's absence and the loneliness and she also passed away in her sleep.
Papa and chachu were demoralized and mumma was there to support them. She couldn't break down when both of them needed her the most.
She stood as a rock for them and became the pillar of strength for the Rathore family."