Chapter 20.

Enjoy reading 💛💛💛

Continues from the last chapter:-

Bhaskar Times:
It was four in the noon, as Aryan paced the length of his cabin anxiously, impatiently waiting for Imlie or for some update regarding her.

Imlie was out on an assignment. Bhaskar Times, recently had a tie-up with one of the news channels and therefore, both the teams were working together on various projects together.

And today Imlie was assigned on a sting operation with the other team for exposing a Drug trafficking racket in a Bar.

It was also going to be her last project before she took leave to study for her upcoming examination.

And Aryan was a bundle of nerves. Anxious and worried for her.
It had already been more than four hours and there was no update on their whereabouts. He had also checked up with the senior editor, but to no avail.

As he sat back on his chair to order some black coffee, the door to his cabin was suddenly flung open.
A woman, quite a strange looking woman entered his cabin as if she owned it.

"Excuse me, kaun hai aap?" Aryan asked, controlling his fury

"Excuse me, kaun hai aap?" Aryan asked, controlling his fury. No one entered his cabin without his permission and this woman had dared to do so. He stood up from his chair and stalked towards her.

The said woman kept mum and worked on her phone and a song started to play.
And then she started dancing around Aryan.

Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan,
Ayi Hai Jo Rat Nasheeli,
Iski Har Ik Bat Nasheeli,
Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha,

Dono Ki Mulaqat Nasheeli,
Nashe Ki Yeh Barsat Nasheeli,
Tu Bhi Aa Karle Nasha,
Meri Jaan Meri Jaan Meri Jaan,

"Stop it. What are you doing?" Aryan shouted and took hold of her phone and tried to stop the music.
But she snatched the mobile from his hands quickly before he could do anything and kept it on the table and then twirled him around.

She then proceeded to take hold of his hands and placed them on her waist and kept hers on his shoulders. And continued to dance merrily.

Imlie! He realized as soon as he felt her touch. Aryan looked into her dark brown eyes and the carefree smile on her face.
This was his Imlie. He concluded.
He could recognize her touch even in a deep sleep.

Then shook his head in disbelief.
Why she did these crazy antics was out of his understanding. But that is what made her unique and distinctive.

He decided to play along and tried to resist her attempts of making him dance with her, although reluctantly.

After a minute or so, they finally stopped as the song came to an end.

Imlie looked at an irritated Aryan and beamed at him brightly, showing off her buck teeth.