SS1: Kiyo's Harem Plan #1

Potential flags raised:

1. Horikita Suzune

2. Matsushita Chiaki

3. Kushida Kikyo

4. Karuizawa Kei

5. Ichinose Honami

6. Himeno Yuki

7. Sato Maya

Confirmed members:

1.

.....

1. Horikita Suzune

- Horikita is a weird case. While I'm completely sure that she is focused on her goal and has no interest in being romantically involved with another person, I still think there's a chance that she's interested in me. She did refer to me as a friend and that's a very big deal for someone like her. Out of all the people in our class, she talks to me the most which leads me to believe that Horikita would be fine if our relationship advanced to the next level. She's even the first person to ever step inside my room, and she's a girl. As far as I'm concerned, a girl wouldn't go into boy's room unless she trusted him and felt comfortable around him. I think that's enough proof that Horikita wouldn't mind being in a relationship with me.

She even took my advice about opening up to other people. I'm positive that if I told her about her defect before Chabashira-sensei told us about the S-System, she wouldn't have listened to him. However, because of my actions during our first day, it leads me to believe that she has nothing but respect fonow, which is a good thing.hing. She's actually friends Kushida as well well, to the point that she doesn't mind being called by a nickname that was made for her.

To add to that, she is talented and beautiful on her own. I'll even say that she is one of the most beautiful girls in our class. If she keeps up the good work and continues to connect with the rest of our classmates, I think it's safe to say that she'll be able to take my place as the class leader in the future. I'm looking forward to how she grows both as a person and someone whom I can cherish as a significant other.

.....

2. Matsushita Chiaki

- Matsushita was the first student that I've encountered from this school. We met at the bus that was heading here and right from the start, I thought of her as someone beautiful. I can't explain it through words, but there's something about her that radiates calmness. It's like I feel more at ease when she's around, something that I would like to experience a lot more.

I'm actually going on a date with her tomorrow after class. I was caught off guard when she asked me earlier and while she never outright said it, I believe she also thinks of this as a date. I wonder how it would go, but I'm certain that I will enjoy it. I hope that none of our classmates see us, especially Sato and Karuizawa but if they do, I suppose I'll have to do my best to defuse the tension between them if something goes wrong. They're surely going to listen to me and if they don't, I'll make them.

Above all, there is something about her that leads me to believe that there is more to her than meets the eye. She acts like a normal girl when she's around her friends but when she's around me, I've noticed that she's more composed and calm for some reason. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It just makes this more interesting than before, and I will enjoy this for what it is.