Vol. 1: Making Connections

Ayanokouji POV

Apart from the introduction that we did and the rest of our teachers introducing themselves to us, nothing really happened for the rest of the day. We were dismissed earlier by all of our teachers, which my classmates used as a clear opportunity to talk and interact with one another.

Surprisingly, they were careful enough to not be too noisy the entire time. I think telling them that there were hidden cameras all over the classroom made them more alert and vigilant of their actions. We'll see if they keep up that kind of attitude, though.

After the school day was over by lunchtime, everyone felt relieved and happy. Although I do hope that they don't forget the condition I gave them regarding their points. It would be a shame to take 40,000 from those who are too careless with how much they spend.

My classmates all dispersed as soon as we were out of the classroom. Some of them headed to the cafe at the 1st floor of the school building, some had plans to go to Keyaki Mall, while the rest wanted to retire to their dorms early.

An early rest sounds good, honestly. For my first day in this school, a lot of stuff happened starting from the bus ride I took up until becoming the leader of Class D. Plus, there's also the revelation regarding the S-System, class points, and private points. Having an early sleep would also be-

Kushida: Ayanokouji-kun!

Hearing an angelic voice call out my name, I turned around and saw Kushida walking up to me. She wasn't alone, though. Her friends were right behind her and I noticed that their group was larger than before..... Kushida doesn't really waste time socializing, does she?

Kiyo: Is there something you need from me, Kushida?

Kushida: Well, me and my friends were wondering if we could exchange contact info with you.....

I quickly noticed that most of her friends suddenly blushed out of nowhere. I don't get it. What's there to be embarrassed about?

Inogashira: K-Kikyo-chan! You didn't have to say it bluntly like that!

Kushida: Uhm.... hehehe..... I didn't really know how else I could say it.....

The beige-haired girl started scratching her head, looking as equally embarrassed as her friends.

Kiyo: Perfect timing, Kushida. I was wondering how to ask my classmates to give me their contact information, anyway. You just saved me the time.

Kushida: Ah! Thank you, Ayanokouji-kun. I'll add in everyone else's contact info too. Is that fine with you?

Kiyo: Sure. And if I remember correctly, you're Inogashira Kokoro, Onodera Kayano, Shinohara Satsuki, Wang Mei-Yu, Mori Nene, Ichihashi Ruri, and Nishimura Ryuuko.

I pointed to each of the girls as I said their respective names, and they seemed surprised that I got it all right without making a mistake.

Onodera: Wow, you actually remember all of our names?

Kiyo: What else would introducing yourself be for if I'm not going to remember your names?

Mori: So not only are you smart, you also have a good memory. Is there anything else you can do, Ayanokouji-kun?

Kiyo: Who knows?

Talking to several girls at once..... and they even asked me for my contact info.

I thought this only happened in novels under the harem genre? Did I suddenly become a harem protagonist?

.

.

.

.