Vol. 1: Ghost of the Past

(Tried to give Female Ryuuen a shot, unfortunately I can't draw for shit and my options are limited 😂)

3rd Person POV

Kei couldn't say anything. She couldn't even move in her place. All she was capable of doing at the moment was stare at the newcomer who arrived out of nowhere, which was something that didn't sit well with the latter.

Manabe: Well? Not gonna say anything? You better give me an answer now, or I'll have to 'educate' you like the good old days. It's been a while since we last met, after all.

After what felt like a long time, the blonde girl finally found her voice, but it was so unlike the one that her classmates always here from her.

Kei: I..... d-d-didn't know you'd be here.....

Manabe: Because you're too dumb to even notice me, obviously. I should have known you'd be here too. You always come back for more, anyway. Did you like getting educated that much, you little shit?

Manabe took a step forward, which caused Karuizawa to move away out of instinct. It was at this point that Maya snapped out of her trance, as she stood up and moved in front of Kei in a protective manner.

Maya: I don't know who you are but you should stop bullying my friend!

Manabe only looked at Maya as if she was an ant who can be crushed with a boot.

Manabe: You're not who I'm here for. Get out of my way, or I'll deal with you too.

The brunette didn't listen to the warning and remained where she was while Manabe had no intention of stopping. At this point, Kiyotaka took the chance to stand up and make himself known.

Kiyo: I don't know what happened between you two in the past, but I'd advise you not to create trouble, especially here in the cafeteria where everyone can see you.

Manabe sneered at him.

Manabe: And who the hell are you? Oh, let me guess, you're her new boytoy. Well, do you know that this girl is a slut who will fuck anyone as long as she gets protected by someone strong?

Karuizawa continued to shake in fear and even began to breathe heavily, while Maya hugged her close in an attempt to comfort her. Having seen enough, Chiaki stood up and walked over to her friends, where she joined Sato in comforting the blonde girl.

Kiyo: I am not whatever you think of me as. But if you think that I will only sit and watch while you demean my classmate, then you are sorely mistaken.

Manabe: Why the hell are you even defending this loser? She's just a pathetic bitch who can't even stand on her own. All she does is get on her knees and beg for protection.

The black-haired girl at the table folded her arms and snorted.

Suzune: Why would I listen to the ramblings of a brash loudmouth such as yourself? I'd rather listen to some of the more idiotic people in my classroom than you.

Horikita's remark immediately caught Manabe's attention. As expected, the pig-tailed girl didn't take kindly to being insulted.

Manabe: ...no one asked you to talk, bitch.

Suzune let a tiny smirk grace her lips. People like Manabe were so quick to anger that it was funny, so the girl decided to push it a bit further.

Suzune: Did I struck a nerve? I believe the term for people like you is 'troglodyte'. Your kind loved to scream and make loud noises because they were incapable of proper speech. They had a short fuse as well, quick to anger like any ape out there, just like you.