Vol. 1: Swimming Class

Ayanokouji POV

Ike: Good morning, Haruki!

Yamauchi: Same to you, Ike!

Ever since the class was made aware of the S-System and how it works, there have been no records of my classmates being late to class. There have been some close calls here and there but regardless, I'm sure we won't lose any class points because of tardiness at this rate.

However, it was still weird for these two to arrive one hour ahead of the first period, because they normally get here about ten minutes before that. If I had to guess, they're here because of-

Ike: Oh, boy. I was so excited for today that I barely got any sleep last night! Good thing I drank coffee earlier, or I woulf definitely fall asleep later.

Yamauchi: This school is just the best, isn't it? First, there's the monthly point allowance and now we get to have swimming classes with the girls?

-yep. Called it.

I do understand why they felt excited, though. Normally, swimming is only a club-exclusive activity in high school and even so, not all places implement it. However, because this school was prestigious and known across the country, having swimming classes is but a small offering to the services that it has.

Plus, there's the girls themselves. Horikita, Kushida, Karuizawa, Matsushita, and all of the other girls in our class are gonna be showing a lot of skin. It's natural for the guys to be excited, including me.

Well, Ike and Yamauchi were probably too excited. Too excited to the point that the girls who arrived earlier at the classroom were already backing away from them as though they were the plague.

They're lucky that class hasn't started yet, because I'm sure this kind of attitude will automatically result in a decrease of class points. We're also fortunate that we're pretty much free to do anything while we have free time, as long as we don't get caught breaking the rules.

Against my better judgement though, I approached my two classmates to stop them or at least, keep them under control because they were being quite loud.

Not how I wanted to start the day, but oh well.

Kiyo: You two are planning something, aren't you?

The two of them almost jumped in surprise when they heard me. They slowly turned their heads to face me, and I noticed they looked nervous for some reason. Do I look scary today or something?

Yamauchi: A-Ayanokouji! Y-Y-You were listening.....?

Kiyo: Let me give you some advice. Next time you try talking about a hidden plan of some sort, do it without practically announcing it to the whole class.

As soon as I said those words, the two whipped their heads around and saw that all of the girls who were present at the classroom (except for Horikita who didn't really care) were sending them looks of disgust. They became even more nervous from the pressure of the stares that they began sweating at a rapid pace.

Ike: I guess we were really being loud.....

Yamauchi: Y-Yeah.....

They remained frozen in their places under the gazes of our female classmates, which I took as my cue to say something to snap them out of it.

Kiyo: So why were you two being loud? I can only guess that it's something important, given how you sound excited over it.

They're most likely excited about the fact that we'll be having our swimming class today, but something tells me that there's more to their zealous demeanor today than just that.