Vol. 1: Raising Flags

Ayanokouji POV

I've read in many books that girls treasure their first kiss, and they would save it for the person that they love. I have no idea if boys think of it in the same way, but I'd like to have my first kiss with someone that I love as well.

But now, that was impossible.

Because this girl named Himeno Yuki from Class B just swooped down and stole my first kiss.

I couldn't move as soon as I felt her lips on mine, partly because Himeno was grabbing my collar tightly and prevented me from pulling away. The main reason is that I didn't really want to move.

As a teenager, I find this situation pleasant and thus, I see no need to stop this. I may have wanted to have my first kiss with a girl I love, but I don't really feel that way towards anyone as of the moment.

Plus, I'm not in a relationship, so this is completely fine.

We kept on staring at each other even with our mouths connected. Himeno wasn't frowning anymore and her expression had softened, because her attention was put into this kiss she gave me. I do wonder what made her do this, though.

I was a little caught off guard when I felt her tongue inside of my mouth. I didn't expect her to be that intimate with me, but I'm not going to complain at all. In fact, I did the same to her and pushed my own tongue into her mouth, turning this into what people call 'french kissing'.

(Hornykouji: Yes, you are liking this and you should definitely do the same to the girls that flock around you.)

Our lips continued to move against each other while our tongues met inside our mouths. It felt so good.

But before I knew it, Himeno pulled away, about a full minute after she kissed me. Her face was still inches away from mine as she flashed me a grin.

Himeno: You're not bad for a first-time kisser, Ayanokouji.

My lip slightly curled upwards as I gave her the same smile, or smirk rather, that I gave Horikita.

Kiyo: Same to you, Himeno-san.

Himeno: So you can show emotions..... why do you keep on showing everyone that apathetic look on your face, then?

Himeno sat back down on her seat like nothing happened, which made me feel strangely disappointed. It's like I was hoping for more, but I immediately ignored that part of me. I'm not going to give in to teenage hormones just because of a kiss.

Kiyo: I'm still getting used to it. If I could smile, I would. Unfortunately, I have yet to reach that point.

Himeno shook her head and drank some iced tea, allowing me to turn my attention to our companions at the table. I don't want them to think like we've forgotten about them.

I'm not surprised that they all had dumbfounded looks on their faces. Anyone would have been shocked to see such a display. I felt sorry that they had to witness their own classmate kissing me, but I don't regret doing the same to her.

Mako: S-So bold......

Kozue: ......I can't believe what I'm seeing. Did Himeno-san really do that....?!

Kobashi: Awawawawawawa....!

Chiaki: Y-Y-You k-kissed each other......

Honami: Himeno-san..... you....... Ayanokouji-kun....... what....

It appears that their brains have short-circuited from shock. I wish I can help them calm down somewhat, but I have no idea what to tell them. As a matter of fact, I'm quite sure that if I try to say something, this whole situation will become worse.