Reality

The glittering dust of Frigga disputes with every second that goes by. Ashamed, I look down at my hands where she is now gone. Her delicate body loses weight into feathers until I have nothing to grab onto it anymore. The tears slowly drop down onto them as I feel wrath on a certain person. My crimson-colored hands start shaking and I try to make a fist but the reality stone's power takes over the control. The pain grows stronger in my heart throughout my whole skeleton.

"I'm sorry," I mumble holding the tears. "I'm sorry, I couldn't save her."

"My child. You did everything you could," Odin says calmly which takes me by surprise. I feel the reality that Stone's power gets weaker and I look up to him, telling him that he knows it better. "The queen has her way. If she would have wanted to then I am certain you could have a use on that special power of yours."

"Father, what does that mean?", Thor asks, his brows creased.

"If Frigga wanted to, I could have revived her. But she rather wanted to stay in Valhalla," I answer him with a noticeable crack in my voice as I tried to swallow it.

Thor steps back, tears pricking his eyes. Clearly, his taken by surprise by my secret talent and also by his mother's choices. Jane next to him hugs him tightly and Loki. Loki has tensed up since the conversation started. Now, he storms off the hall. His strides are long and fast.

Unintentionally, Loki was my anchor that stopped the ship, my emotions, from drifting away. And since he stormed off, I let my feelings consume me. My powers get out of control and the red energy blasts through Frigga's chamber. The good thing was that Thor shielded him and his flame with Mjölnir while Odin protected himself with his underarms protector.

Slowly, I back off with labored breaths and apologies once again before dismissing myself for wanting to be alone. I walk at a fast pace, somewhere in this place where I can stay alone for a while. As I step outside, I take a deep breath which I needed badly.

My feet lead me to the edge of the rainbow bridge. I look down and see a good rock to sit on. Jumping down, I make myself comfortable on to sitting and finally, let my feelings consume me again. The emotions take over control of my new powers again.

The beautiful sea of Asgard in front of me transforms into the complete opposite. Instead of wetness, it turns into dryness. The dryness of the desert with pyramids all over it. The view turns around as if someone is using a spinning wheel. I feel dizzy, almost nauseous. Suddenly I see my home, the Afterworld, and my breath gets stuck in my windpipe.

Darkness consumes Asgard, even though nothing more looks like this realm anymore. I see a few dots of light wandering around in the sand. Those are souls, trying to find their way to peace.

Why did you do this to me?

What have I done to you?

Did you hurt us because they hurt you?

All these familiar voices come out from those different lost souls. They sound desperate and anxious. That's when it hits me. Those are all the people I killed who haven't got a way to their peace because my father banned me from doing it for them. But I thought he did it instead...

I stand back up and shut my eyes, mumbling to myself that this isn't real. My heart pounds harder against my chest, my hands tremble more than ever.

"Oh, this is very real, my daughter."

My heart stops beating before I snap my eyes open, and suddenly, I am in my father's big paw. He slowly lifts me, his Rubin red eyes looking directly into my soul with a huge disappointment. I panic slightly and teleport myself somewhere else. Just somewhere but not in the proximity of my past. My Father. My creator. My home.