Body Speaks Volumes

🔥

After we discussed where to store the aether, the three of us had a little spare with each other until Thor left me and Loki alone. He got called by Tony's A.I. to meet Steve in the meeting room. Also, Thor wants to brief everyone about our previous conversation about what our plan is. Before he left, I begged him to keep my secret to himself, that until now only he, Loki, Steve, and Natasha know about my past.

So, me and Loki decided to train further. To vent out a little. It's not quite what Dr Sanders wanted us to do but it is a start, though. And let's just say, we both needed it.

"Now, now," Loki says as he smiles with his mischievous smile.

He lets my shadows grab him and lets himself fall. But as he does he kicks his legs out and wraps his arms around me, taking advantage of my move. After all, I got a bit tired after fighting against the Thunder God. Also, with my body regaining its normal physics, it is straining me too much for my comfort.

Loki pins me on the ground before saying in a teasing manner.,"You are pretty good at holding your own, for a gorgeous woman that is without her full access of power."

My breath hitches and I can feel my core heating up. He smirks before he begins trying to untangle himself from my legs. I hold them locked, I won't make it easy for him either since he tries to play his charm to get me defeated.

"And I must admit, you do make it hard for me," I pant and bite my lip as I struggle to keep him still.

He takes a moment to look down into my eyes. "Well, I'm no Thor, just because I'm not as powerful as my brother, doesn't mean I'm not strong otherwise."

I blush a bit and can feel the butterflies in my belly. The tingle makes me go crazy. I hate it and love it at the same time. He laughs at my reaction. The matt beneath me stuck onto my exposed skin, making the situation more uncomfortable. As does the mixture of our sweat that lingers across the hall.

"Are you actually having some fun here?" His stare darkens and intensifies as his smirk turns more smug. "And even I have to admit, you're not half bad yourself."

Automatically, my hips buckle. The desire in me takes over, the arousal is persistent. I want to feel him. I want him. I need him.

"Would it be bad if I had fun?" I lick my lips and lock my eyes with his emerald gems. "Or are you?"

"Well, it is the God of Mischief that you are dealing with. If I am not having fun, then am I doing my job right?", he teases back before chuckling.

His smirk turns into a full-on grin as he starts to move, as he pushes my pelvis slightly off of his. He uses his hands to move mine and slowly pins my arms down too. The friction between us gets stronger and my mind forgets automatically that we're actually battling against each other.

"Now," he pauses for a second as his eyes devour the sight. "You are quite the playful Goddess." He leans down until I feel his air on my nose. "I am enjoying myself, I'll have you know."

He continues to lay on my chest, his weight causing me to have to try a bit harder to breathe. But even so, I had to close the gap between my legs since I can feel how dripping wet I am getting by just having this tease on me.

"Now, let me ask you something, my Lady. Will you allow me to have some fun with you?", he says in a low rumble that almost had a growl to it.

The way he leans in and sniffs my scent sends a shiver down my spine. I squirm beneath him, denying the feeling but also wanting him. I want him. I need to feel him.

He smiles widely, enjoying my reaction. "Is that a yes?" He leans closer and whispers once more in a husky whisper, "Because once you feel all this, you will want me to never stop."