Her Whereabouts?

Tsukishima couldn't believe what he just read.

"She said Oikawa...."

"Is Y/n here in Miyagi...?"

"Who's Y/n?" With the worst luck, Hinata overheard Tsukishima mumbling to himself.

When Yamaguchi heard Hinata's question, he knew who this "Y/n" had to be. He turned to his friend. "Is Y/n the girl from Wave?"

Unlike his usual self, Tsukishima nodded, not hiding this information. "Yeah. She told me Oikawa was just flirting with her...." He looked up at all everyone else in the Karasuno boys' volleyball gym. "That means she's here in Miyagi, right?!"

Everyone looked at the boy in shock. This was the last thing they'd ever expect from him. And what's even more unexpected? The person who answered him.

Kiyoko hummed. "That's the most reasonable conclusion. There are very few teams with the kind of budget to allow them to travel. So she's either from here with Oikawa's team near here, or they could be in a completely different prefecture. Why don't you ask her?" She tipped her head to the side.

Tsukishima tried not showing it, but he was nervous to ask anything personal. With shaky hands, he held his phone while thinking about what to type.

Luckily for him a message came in. Not through Wave. It was a text.

Y/n

(Pic of urself- don't have to use this one, just wanted reference)

The guys thought it'd be funny to take a pic of me while I was waiting for them to hurry their asses in a convenience store
The fuckin redhead sent this to me
Now u have a reference image of me
😉

Tsukishima wasn't ready for that. "SHE'S THAT PRETTY?!"

"Are you ok Tsukki?!"

The local salt shaker was shooketh... and bright red. "Help...."

Kiyoko walked over and looked at the pic. "I don't recognize her. But I recognize the street. She's definitely in Miyagi... at least at the time this was taken."

Tsukishima nodded, readying his hands to type back.

Y/n

That was random

Ik I am
Cuz I have to deal with idiots 😒

Yeah
Hey...
R u in Miyagi?

Uh
Yeah
I've lived here my whole life
Y?