accident

The volleyball club stared at the scene that had unfolded right before their eyes.

They had been too late in calling your name.

A speeding car had hit you before anyone had been able to react.

The boys of the volleyball club stared in shock at your limp body, just laying in the road.

"Oh shit."

"Hey, are you ok?!"

"Wh-what?"

They looked in shock, grief, and horror at the sight before them.

"Oh my...."

"L/N!"

Semi, Shirabu, Goshiki, and Kawanishi snapped out of their daze and bolted to you. They carefully kneeled beside your motionless form.

"L/n? Can you hear us?" Semi kept a distance, not wanting to get too close just in case, and spoke with a shaky voice.

You remained unmoving, unresponsive.

Goshiki looked over to the group of guys still standing paralyzed. "Wh-what do we do?"

Ushijima remained expressionless, speaking calmly and clearly. "Let's call an ambulance. She needs to be taken to a hospital."

Shirabu nodded. "She's clearly unconscious. And, just as a precaution, we should seek professional medical help. That's the best way to ensure L/n will recover properly."

Kawanishi nodded. "We can't give her the care she needs. Doctors and nurses will get her back to normal."

Tendou slowly inched forward until he hovered over your limp figure. "Crap. She's bleeding."

Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw a crimson liquid trickle from somewhere on your body. Upon closer inspection - by Shirabu - they found multiple wounds on your arms and legs, as well as blood pouring from an opening on your forehead.

***

GlassMoon

Hey
Y/n
U good?
Haven't heard from u in a bit...
...
Y/n...?
I guess ur busy
Talk when ur free ig?

***

You awoke in an unfamilar bed in a room you didn't recognize. You try to move, an attempt to sit up, but intense pain keeps you in place. You have no recollection of what might've happened to make you feel such unbearable pain.

You look around and spot a few somewhat familiar faces. "Shirabu-senpai? Kawanishi-senpai? Goshiki? Semi-senpai? Tendou-san? Ushijima-senpai? Where are we?"

The boys looked up at you, eyes widening with surprise. Nonetheless, they were glad to see you finally awake.

Semi damn near ran over to you. "How are you feeling?"

"In pain. Where are we?" You glanced over to Ushijima, making eye contact to ensure he'd answer you if no one else does.

He sighed, slowly making his way over to you and carefully seating himself in a chair by your bedside. "A car had hit you and we called for an ambulance to pick you up. We're currently in the hospital."

You blinked slowly, processing the information you were just given. "I see. Thanks for helping me, guys."

Kawanishi offers a small smile. "It's no problem, L/n. We care about you."

"You're our manager after all." Tendou added with a big grin.

You nod slightly, pain surging through your head. You wince, hissing slightly at the pain.

"Are you ok?!" Goshiki jumped at your sudden noise, staring at you with a nervous expression.

You slowly meet his eyes, along with meeting the gazes of everyone else in the room. "A lot of pain. My head hurts the worst."

Shirabu snorted quietly. "Yeah, well your head was bleeding when we called for the ambulance. They said you might have some head trauma."

Semi nodded. "Amnesia was also a possibility they mentioned. But don't worry, we'll make sure you didn't forget anything important."

"Thanks. I'm glad you guys were there for me when that happened."

"You really might have head trauma. Your personality has done a complete 180." Tendou stared in shock at your appreciation.

You close your eyes, frowning. "Too loud. Shut up or get out."

"There she is!" The redhead beamed at your rudeness.

You opened your eyes and glared at him. "Get out if you're going to continue being loud."

Next time:

Hey
Wut happened?!

I've been in the hospital

R u feeling better?

Meh

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you

See what happens in the next part
Next time: R + R