Fake Manager

"Welcome to the Fukurodani group's training camp, L/n!"

"Shut up, Kuro."

"Thanks for the welcome, Kuro-senpai. And thanks for bringing me along, Ken."

Your best friend nodded. "No prob."

Kuro grinned. "It's our pleasure! Come on, make yourself out home with the teams."

Kenma gave an annoyed look at Kuroo. "Don't get too close to Y/n, Kuro."

You giggled at the warning. "Don't worry, Ken. I'm here for you, helping out isn't my number one priority- you are."

Kuroo chuckled. "You really know how to deal with Kenma, don't ya?"

You nod, confident in yourself in this particular instance. "We've known each other our whole lives. It's a given that we know how to deal with each other. We're almost like family."

The two Nekoma boys lead you to where all the other teams were currently at.

Yaku noticed his two teammates walk in, deciding to yell at them. "KUROO! KENMA! YOU'RE LATE!"

Kenma sighed, whispering to you. "And this is what we'll be dealing with for a week."

You whispered back. "I feel bad you've already had to deal with that for over a year already."

Kuroo led the three of you over to the center of the gym, right to all the other teams. "Sorry for being a bit late. This is L/n, our manager this training camp."

You step forward and bow. "Nice to meet you all. I look forward to spending this time here."

Nekoma's coach, coach Nekomata, greeted you with a smile. "Welcome, Kenma told us a bit about you. You're a manager back from the Miyagi prefecture, right?"

You smile and nod. "Yes, sir. I manage the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball team back in Miyagi."

He chuckles. "We appreciate you coming and helping out here."

"I'm happy to be here to help however I'm needed, sir."

The old coach nods, looking around the gym. "We're just waiting on the last team to show up. They're traveling from a different prefecture, Miyagi actually."

Your eyes widened. "Really?"

"Kuroo, go wait outside for them. Help them settle in once they arrive."

The bedhead nods, turning to head out. "Kenma, L/n, go ahead and settle yourselves. Warm up a bit with the team. Make sure to get along with everyone."

Kenma rolled his eyes, turning to you with a faint smile on his lips. "How're you feeling about this, Y/n?"

You beam at your best friend. "I'm so excited to spend every moment with you, Ken!"

Yaku walked over to you, giving a warm smile. "Hey, thanks for coming and agreeing to be our manager for the week. I'm the third year libero, Yaku Morisuke."

You smile at him. "I'm L/n. Ken told me a bit about you guys, so I think I know who's who. I'll be doing my best to help all of you out."

Kenma grabbed your hand and pulled you away. "Don't spend too much time talking to the others. I don't want them to bother you so much."

You chuckle softly. "I know, Ken. I'm here for you, no one's gonna steal me from you."

"KARASUNO'S HERE!" Kuroo comes back into the gym, another team following him inside.

Something about the team's name stuck with you. "Karasuno... where have I heard that before...?"

A loud gasp is heard before you're tackled into a hug. "Y/N-CHI! YOU'RE HERE!"

You smiled at the orange hair of the boy who hugged. "Hey, Sho. I didn't know you'd be here."

"My whole team is here for the training camp!" The sunshine beamed, completely thrilled to be spending this week with you as well.

Then it clicked. What team had just entered.

You look at the team, your eyes widening as they land on a certain tall blond boy with glasses.

"Kei."