Let the Chaos Commence!

"Oh my God! Y/nnnnnnn!"

You frown, turning around to see a person you've only seen in photos. "Suna Rintarou. Don't call me Y/n! It's L/n to you!"

The entire Shiratorizawa team snickers under their breath at the interaction.

Suna frowns. "So you're really like that in real life too?"

"It's my personality." You deadpan.

The rest of the Inarizaki team shows up behind the middle blocker that ran off to bother you.

Atsumu was smirking, snickering at Suna's failure. "Wow, nice fail Suna."

Osamu rolled his eyes. "You'll never do any better, 'Tsumu."

Before anything could escalate between the three second years, Kita stepped in. "That's enough. Good to see you all again. And it's a pleasure to finally meet you, L/n."

You bow slightly. "Nice to meet you as well, Kita-senpai."

"Ushijima. It's been a while." The spiker you recognized as Sakusa Kiyoomi appeared, eyes focused on the ace of your team.

Ushijima turned to him and gave a slight nod. "It has. I hope we'll face each other."

Sakusa nodded, then his attention was aimed at you. "You must be L/n."

You nod, not expressing emotion. "Yup. I'm their manager." You point at the Shiratorizawa team with your thumb.

"I wish you luck, this being your first time here."

You crack a grin. "Thanks, but I've already dealt with this team. And I have experience dealing with some of these other idiots after being introduced to them online. I think I can handle this, no problem."

Suna smirked. "Lotta confidence for someone that's never been here before. You'll break soon. But don't worry, I'll be here with open arms for you whenever you need it."

You glare at the boy. "Bold statement for someone who can't handle me. I bet you'll be crying and begging me to look your way."

Shirabu and the Miya twins started laughing. Atsumu was practically cackling while holding his stomach.

Suna frowned. "We'll see, Y/n."

"L/n." You correct.

Semi stepped in before the situation had a chance to get out of hand. "Alright. As nice as this friendly reunion was, we all need to go to our designated areas to prepare for all the upcoming matches."

You sigh, turning to the guys that make up the team you're the manager for. "Come on, let's go. Don't wanna risk pissing coach off and getting one of his lectures."

The team tensed, some guys shivering at the thought. "Yes, ma'am."

As you walk with the team to find the coach, your phone buzzes. You sigh as you take it out of your tracksuit's jacket pocket and see a notification from Wave.

Your eyes widened and a slight blush spread across your face as you saw that it wasn't Suna.

GlassMoon

Hey Y/n

Kei
Wut's up

Just wanted to check on u
How's the inter-high?

Nothing's rly happened

Rly?

I met those annoying people I've told u about

R they as annoying as u said?

Ye
Even more so irl

Oof
I wish u luck

Gtg

Thx
Imma need it
Ttyl

Wattpad had a stroke while I was tryna write this