Chapter 23 - Escaping Prison

Natsu's POV

The girl was laying there. She had a couple bruises on her as if she fought back from the people who probably threw her in here. She had light blue hair. She had what looked like a jumpsuit on. It was very hard to see in the pitch black darkness. Then an idea popped into my head. I lit my hand with fire. The fire was a bit dim but it helped.

I went up to her kneeling down. I then softly tapped her. "Uhm girl a-are you okay?" I whispered to her. "Uhh-mm." She softly groaned. Her eyes opened. They were a dull, plain red color. She looked at me her eyes shot immediately open. "Who are you?!" She yelled jumping back onto her feet into what seemed like a fighting position. "My name is Natsu... Yours..?" I asked putting my hands up to signify I wasn't an enemy. "AIS.." She said skeptically.

Her eyes widened. "Pink hair... Onyx eyes... Short... Are you a friend of Gray's?" She asked after describing me. My eyes shot open hearing his name. "Yes! I am! I'm his boyfriend!" I said happily. She smiled lowering her hands. "I met him earlier. We were looking for you when he was tricked by a fake voice. I was captured after he ran off." She explained calmly. "That idiot Ice Princess." I laughed, sighing slightly.

"I was captured too. Right after we were separated." I said. She sighed. "Who could be doing this..?" She said pinching the bridge of her nose between her point finger and thumb. "I have no idea. But all I know is that we gotta break outta here!" I said enlighting my fist with fire. She nodded. I walked around in the darkness trying to find a way out of this prison of a place. "Where could an exit be..?" I whispered turning my head to all directions.

After what had seemed like hours of searching the room I sat down. "Oh I give up!" I sighed laying down on my back. "Don't give up Natsu! We have to break out of this place!" She said trying to pull me back up. "Break... That's it! AIS we are busting out of here... The hard way!" I said. She smiled widely And nodded. I walked up to one of the walls. I felt the wall. Seems like it'll break easily.. I sighed and took my chances.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I yelled burating open the wall. I smiled high fiving AIS. "We did it we're free!" AIS said jumping up. I walked out the room into the emptiness. I looked back at AIS. "Now lets find Gray!" I said happily walking off into the empty darkness of the cave.
~~~~~

'Nother chaptahhh!

Again I promise I won't ever leave again!

Well ill make sure to finish this and my other stories before I leave..

jk I won't leave ily all XD