Chapter 25 - No Escape

Natsu's POV

"Leave him alone!! If you want a fight come pick on me!" I yelled at the strange girl. She turned around and to be honest I could see the pure death in her eyes. I stepped forward not backing down.

I looked over to the side to see Gray, excitement and worry in his eyes. I nodded and mouthed to him that I will be alright. The girl started stumbling toward me. She looked like a dead corpse. It was terrifying.

"Fire dragon roar!!" I yelled smokes of fire launched at her. Right before she ran out of my sight I could see a slight smirk on her face. My flames went out and she was nowhere to be seen. I looked behind me and could see AIS trying to pinpoint where she was.

"She's... Not in the room.." AIS said looking around. I sighed and looked to the other side of the room. I could see Gray lying on the ground coughing up a little blood. I ran to his side almost tripping in the process. I sunk down to my knees.

Gray looked at me a smile on his face. I laughed as tears of joy split down my face. I hugged him so tight like if I didn't he would slip away from my grip again. We both got up I put my hands around his waist. His arm around my neck. I turned around with him to face AIS again. AIS smiling seeing how Gray was gonna live.

"Gray you have to be more careful next time. AIS told me exactly what happened. You idiot what if you get killing next time! What would I do without yo-" I starting ranting on and on about Gray. But he cut me off by placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry.." He said quietly looking down. "I just heard your voice and I thought it was my chance to see you again... I just wanted to see you and finally tell myself that you were okay and we would make it out together..." He said. I smiled sadly at him placing my head on his.

"It's okay Gray. Now come on we have to get out of here..... I totally forgot which way we come from though..." I said looking around the room. It was very dark and there was no way to see. Well until of corse I came up with the idea of igniting my fist on fire.

The light from the fire was dim but it helped. We could see around us a little more clearly. It seemed like there was a way out to the right. We all walked over to it. But as soon as we entered there were at least 20 more doors. And a voice echoing around the room.

"There's no escape! One of these doors will lead you to the safety of outside but every other door lead to your sudden demise! That's why no one escapes!! There is no escape from Seikai!! You will all die with the rest of these poor quest seeking mages!" A voice boomed over the room. No escape? Sudden demise? Seikai?

"Gray... What do we do?" I asked Gray suddenly getting more worried. His face was looking down at the floor. He scoffed.

"Well how about this! I challenge you to a fight to death! Whoever wins gets to leave freely! I'm fighting for Me, Natsu, and AIS! Do you accept!" Gray yelled at the voice. Evil cackles erupted around the room.

"I accept your challenge.. Prepare to die!!"

~~~

Annnnddd there's your next chapter!!
Hope it was freighting!! OoOooOOOoOOOOOoooooOOOoooooOoooOoOoOoOoo
So you think Gray's gonna win?
Or will he die trying to save Natsu and AIS?
Hehehe
Anyway!! How about you guys check out my book story ideas! Since this book and my other one are coming close to ending I'm thinking about starting another book! You can help me decide which one to start on first!! It would really help! Thanks!
~Bai Bai!