Chapter 9 - The Big Trip 3 Erza's Perfect Picnic!

Hi minna!!!! So... I am soooo sry for not updatin! I have been flooded with homework. Like seriously when my teacher said the homework I wanted to throw my heavy Backpack at her. Anyway on with da story...

Gray's POV

I woke up the next morning nice and early. I looked over at Natsu and saw that he was still asleep. I smiled at went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw my fangs. I'm glad no one pointed them out. They are growing though. I came out the bathroom and. Natsu was still asleep. He had to wake up because today Erza wanted to have her perfect picnic. So she would kill us is we were late.

"Natsu get your lazy butt up!" I said sitting down next to him.

"Ugh why?" He opened his eyes slowly.

"Erza wants to have a perfect picnic today." I locked my eyes with his.

"Ugh why do we have to wake up early everyday. I thought this was like a vacation." He complained.

"That doesn't matter just get up. Or do u want to be dead?" I asked him.

"No thank you" he got up and started to the bathroom.

When he got out we both went downstairs. We saw Erza coming our way.

"You two" Erza said marching toward us.

We weren't late were we!?

"You two why- Gray?" She looked at me confused.

"What?!" I said hoping it wasn't my fangs.

"You have fangs?! Since when!?" She said.

Oh gosh! What do I say?

"Hmm we will talk about this later ok!" She eyed me.

"Yes Ma'am" I rolled my eyes.

We all got on the bus for the ride to the hills. Erza wanted the picnic to me on a beautiful hill so we were taking a bus there. Natsu, as always got very sick. I on the other hand was a bit sick not too much. Natsu way leaned against the window. I looked at him. He seemed to fall asleep.

"Natsu?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yea." He turned around slowly.

"Why do you look like your about to fall asleep.

"Huh." he said rubbing his eyes.

"Never mind." I laughed.

When we arrived everyone got off the bus. We went to a perfect spot that Erza picked out. Everyone was eating playing and having a blast. I was sitting with Lyon, Juvia, Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Chelia, Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Happy, Pantherlily, and Carla. We were sitting in a circle and enjoying ourselves.

"Gajeeeeeeeel" I heard Levy whine.

"That's enough Shrimp I ain't goin to that damn aquarium" Gajeel huffed.

I laughed at them. They were obviously in love. Damn I'm staring to sound like Mira.

"Gray." Erza said walking toward me.

Damn it! My fangs. What is she going to say.

"Yes Erza." I said nervously.

"I wanted to talk to you about your teeth." She glared at me.

"Yea." I avoided her eye contact.

"Why do you have fangs? First your eyes are different and now your teeth are looking like fangs. What is going on?" She asked.

"Uhh well you see." I said nervously.

"Ugh save it for later I don't want you to ruin my perfect picnic." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I walked over toward Natsu.

He was sitting chomping down the food. I sat down next to him.

"Hey Natsu you having fun?" I asked him.

"I guess but why did we have to get up soo early?" He locked his eyes with me.

"Well if you didn't you would have never gotten up again if you know what I mean." I said sliding my hand across my throat.

"Yea I guess." He laughed.

We had a great time! Everyone was teasing Mira and Laxus about what happened yesterday. Bixslow spilled what he said to do.

"It was a dare." Laxus said his face shading darker red.

"And you actually did it." Evergreen laughed.

After a couple hours we went home. I went upstairs to our room with Natsu. We laid down in the bed.

"Hey Gray." Natsu called out.

"Yea." I answered.

"You never said who you liked." He looked at me.

"Oh well..." I started.

"You don't have to tell me I'm just saying..." He said staring at the ceiling.

"Ok." I closed my eyes.

Natsu you really made me fall for you, and hard to...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So I'm sry for not updatin. And here you go lol. Hope you liked it. Yes Gray confessed his feelings. But the question now is...... Does Natsu feel the same way? Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San