Chapter 24 - Beating Obstacles

Gray's POV

As the evil giggles stopped I looked around. I saw a figure in the darkness of the far side of the room. As the figure came closer I could see what it looked like. It was a girl. She had long blue hair and piercing red eyes. It's the same girl from before...? I was shocked to see.

She had an evil smile on her face. She walked toward me. "What's the matter Gray~? Confused yet~?" She said, an evil wicked laugh bursted out. And then all at once all my anger blew out.

I launched toward her. "Ice dragon iron fist!!" I yelled running toward her. The impact probably hurt her a lot more then it hurt me. She flew back to the other side of the room. She groaned.

"That's for tricking me using Natsu's voice!" I barked at her. She scowled at me getting up. She started to use her magic. I wonder what magic she uses?

"Water Dragon Roar!!" She yelled a tornado of water hurtling toward me. My eyes widened but I jumped out the way just in time landed on my hands. My eyes burning from tears of anger but I couldn't stop now. Not when I was so close to seeing Natsu again.

"Ice make lance!" I said ice shards flew her way. She managed to dodge all of them. I silently cursed to myself as she threw more magic toward me.

"Water Dragon iron fist!" She yelled managing to hit my gut. I coughed a bit but got back up. No way I was gonna let her beat me! We went at it for what felt like hours of holding back pain and tears. We both were on the floor on the opposite sides of the room.

Both of us breathing hard, short and in steady breaths. She tried to get up but landed back on her knees. The pain circulated all throughout my body. I could see she was in the same pain. I tried my best to make it to my feet but nothing worked. When I glanced at her I could see her on her feet walking slowly toward me a death stare in her eyes.

I have to get up!! I tried again and again to get back up on my feet but there was no way. I couldn't even use much magic at all. I've never felt so drained in my life. She was so powerful. No wonder there were so many dead bodies down here...

But just as I was about to give up there was a burst in the wall. I saw pink and blue. Instantly my heart skipped a beat. I saw Natsu and AIS standing there. Real! Not voices in my head!!

"Leave him alone!! If you want a fight come pick on me!!" Natsu yelled at the strange girl. She slowly turned her head toward him. I didn't want him to get hurt but there was no way I could ever get up from this spot.

Natsu please be safe and don't hurt yourself like an idiot!!

~~~

WOOOOO
UPDATE YEE AFTER LIKE A MONTH OR TWO
Time goes by WAYYYY too fast!!
Seriously like what even!
It felt like I updated this like last week. But nope I've totally been putting off wattpad...

Me everyday: I have to update my story!! Buuuuuut I could do it tomorrow and just watch YouTube or something...

I'm sorry but I am SO lazy! And before I know it TWO MONTHS have passed!! I'm sorry guys! I'll try not to be so lazy it's almost been a year since I started this book lol

Annddd SADLY
this book is nearing its end. Maybe around chapter 30 it will end. Well I guess a year will do that. 0-0

Anyway! Make sure to vote for this book and maybe even follow me??
~Bai Bai!!