Chapter 4 - Training Time?!

Hi minna again and welcome to chapter 4! Lol. So here I am laying in bed like a bum typing this story for y'all! YA BETTER BE HAPPY! Jk I love writing this but I am laying in bed lol. I felt like writing another part since the last one was so short. Anyway on with this beautiful story...

Gray's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when an alarm went off.

"AHHHH WHAT IM UP IM UP" I yelled jumping out if bed.

"Good you should always set an alarm to 6:00 ok" I heard a voice.

"What it's 6:00 and who are you gosh close the blinds" I said squinting my eyes.

"It's me Natsu duh man are you dumb QueenPenguin" FlameBrain said.

"Why are you here? Why did you wake me up at 6:00? And what did you just call me!" I questioned him.

"I'm here to train you. You have to wake up early to train. And I called you QueenPenguin" he answers all three of my questions.

"Well leave" I said flopping down onto the bed.

"No" he crossed his arms.

I just ignored him and tried to go back to bed.

"Ugh fine you keep making me do things I don't wanna" he said.

He pulled out the bed and pinned me to the ground.

"Ah dang that hurts" I said cause he was holding up my hands.

I noticed the position we were in. I was laying on the floor, he was sitting on top of me holding my hands upward with his.

"Now will you wake up" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes just get off me" I said very embarrassed.

"Good! now get up I all ready cooked breakfast" he said walking into my kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and got up. I brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen to find Idiot sitting there eating.

"Hey" he said with his mouth full.

I rolled my eyes and say down to eat. He made scrambled eggs and bacon with butter and toast. He is a pretty good chef not like I'll ever tell him though.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When we both finished we headed off to the park to train. We went to the side off the park next to the woods where it is always empty.

"Ok so how about you start off but doing a roar" he said.

"Ok...Ice Dragon roar" I said as ice shards flew around the tree I was pointing at.

"Good your off to a good start, now try a wing attack" He instructed.

"Ok...Ice Dragon wing attack" and two wings of ice flew toward a old statue.

"Great your getting better!" Torches thumbed up at me.

"Ok so what next" I questioned.

"Well you should practice more with those two attacks. Learn how to flip turn jump or even try to combo somebody with them" He explained to him.

"Ok how about we fight using those two attacks" I offered.

"Sure but I'm warning you I'm better skilled" he waved off.

"Sure ok" I rolled my eyes.

Then we fought I learned how to use the roar and wing attack to be more cooler.

"Fire dragon roar" he yelled melting my ice shield.

He jumped up and yelled "fire dragon wing attack!"

It hit me and he pinned me to the ground again.

"Ugh man you need more practice" he laughed at me.

"Yea yea laugh it up" I rolled my eyes.

"Well you did good" FlameBrain smiled at me.

I smiled back. That was the first time in a long time that we smiled at each other like that. We heard the bushes move. We both jumped up ready to strike.

"Sorry for scaring you guys I saw you past by me so I wanted to come but I took my time coming" Lucy said popping out the bush.

"Gosh you scared me" FireBreath sweat dropped.

I shook my head and we all sat on a bench.

"So why are you two here on a date are ya" Lucy winked.

"No of corse not" we said in unison.

"Sure your not why are you here alone and I saw Natsu on top of you Gray" Lucy teased us.

"Well we were fighting and we made our way here I guess" I lied to her.

"Well when you guys passed by me your seemed like you were going somewhere together and why at 6:30 in the morning" she raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh we wanted a good place to fight? And why not in the morning!" I quickly made up an excuse.

She rolled her eyes.

"Ok whatever I'm leaving continue with your little games" she said on her way out.

"Well IcePrincess it's already 8:30 how about we go to the guild" He asked me.

"Sure I could use a break" I shrugged my shoulders.

We walked to the guild. We when arrived we busted open the doors.

"HEY MINNA IM HERE" Torches yelled.

"Keep it down" Mira said.

They were all crowed on one of the tables.

"What's going on" I asked.

"Aww if it isn't the love birds" Mira squealed.

"Love birds?! Us?! What has gotten into you?!" I practically yelled.

"Oh well Lucy said she saw you guys in the park and she took a picture. What were you doing on top of Gray, Natsu?" Mira smirked at him.

"Uhhhhhhh" Was all FireBreath could get out.

My face was burning up like FlameBrain's fire. My face all flushed. His face was pretty flushed as well.

"Uhh y...you see" I stuttered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thx for reading minna. Also can you help me? I need more nicknames for Gray and Natsu. MOSTLY NATSU ITS SO HARD FOR HIM!! Lol. Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San