Chapter 12 - Score A Date!

Hey minna! I'm finally feeling better so ima update just for the heck of it!!! Hope you enjoy! You better hope what you thought was true 😏

Gray's POV

I was totally shocked. I couldn't even find the strength to do anything. I just stood there dumbfounded. Natsu is actually kissing me! Not that I didn't like it. I didn't know what to do or say! I just stood there not even making a move to move. After a couple seconds I just melted into the kiss. I hugged him bringing us closer. After that wild make out session (your imagination -.-) we separated from the kiss to catch some breath.

Both our faces turned into a deep shade of red.

"Uhh sorry for surprising you like that..." He barely whispered looking away embarrassed.

"......" I stood silent.

I was still surprised. And I was also embarrassed by the way I reacted too...

"Uhh how about we get to the training now..." He looked at me.

"Uhh yea." I locked eyes.

We stood there a couple seconds then started off to the park. We walked in awkward silence.

"Umm Gray.." Natsu said.

"Yes..." I replied.

"I'm guessing by the way you reacted..." He trailed off.

"Uhh yea." I grew more embarrassed.

"Well I like you Gray I have since the trip.... I was gonna tell you when we were packing up to leave but I was afraid you would reject me..." He explained.

"Ohh ok... Natsu." I looked up to meet his eyes.

"Uh Gray do you wanna.....hang out this weekend?" He asked me.

"Sure!" I smiled.

He smiled back, "it's a date then!"

Date my heart throbbed at that word. Yes I finally had a date with Natsu. I smiled the whole training time. I went home but couldn't fall asleep I kept thinking about the date we had on Saturday night. Finally dreams come true...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey minna. Hope it's what you wanted ^.^ I know it is XD! Anyway bai bai!

~Viper-san