Chapter 18 - Gone?

Gray's POV

I looked around where I had ended up. I tried to see if maybe just maybe I could find something that'll help me. I searched around throwing rocks and stuff out the way. There is absolutely nothing useful here, I sighed sitting on a rock. I looked at the big Boulder that separated me and who I wanted to be with most right now. I bet he feels the same way.. I chuckled slightly.

"Gray... did you find anything yet..." I heard a shaken voice call out to me.

"No... nothing yet... sadly.." I said adding the last part to myself.

"Well I've found... something... but I don't know if it's useful.." He said.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"Not a clue..." He responded.

I sighed. That isn't helping, I thought to myself. I got up and started to walk around. Trying to see if something was around. I'll keep looking forever if I have too... I will get reunited with you Natsu, I thought sighing sadly.

General POV

Gray was walking when he heard a rumble. Gray stopped in his tracks.

"Natsu?" He said.

"..." There was no response.

"Natsu??" He said a bit louder.

"..." Still not a word.

"Natsu?!" This time he was practically yelling.

"...." Gray still didn't hear nothing... Not one peep.

"Natsu?! Natsu!! C'mon answer me! Natsu! What happened?! Why aren't you responding?!" He keep on yelling frantically for Natsu who suspiciously wasn't answering the scared to death Gray.

He ran up to the boulder trying to find a way around it. He searched for a way to get to the other side to see what happened to his poor Natsu.

Meanwhile Natsu wasn't on the other side. He has somehow disappeared and was now... Gone?

--

Hello! Liked it! I had to update after seeing 10 FREAKING THOUSAND!!!

omg I'm still crying tears of joy

💙❤️💚💜💛❤️💙💚💛💚💜💚❤️💛💜💙💚💚💛💜💛💚💜💚💛💜💚❤️💜💚💛💜💜❤️💛❤️💙💚💛❤️💛💜💚💛💛💚💜💚💛❤️💙💜❤️💙💜💜💜💚💛💚💛

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

THANKS!!!

Anyway bai bai!!!

~Viper