Chapter 21 - The Voices Around The Room

Gray's POV

Please help me... Someone.. Anyone... Natsu... AIS... I sat on the ground hands over my face tears spilling from my eyes. I should have listened to AIS..

"G-G-Graaaaay~ N-N-Natsuuus over heerree~!" I heard a voice echo around the room. I covered my ears to block out the sound and voice. Why didn't I listen to AIS... I never listen to anyone.

"Please.." I whispered tears dripping consistently from my eyes. I looked up into the darkness around me. My eyes no longer spilling with tears. I felt so dry inside. Like I had no life left in me. What's happening? What was the point of this quest.

"Aww~ Gray don't be sad~! I'm only playing with you. And make it tooooo eaassyy~!" A voice says. This time it doesn't echo around the room. I hear the voice come from the left. I immediately jump up and run toward where I heard the voice. I enter a room. It wasn't dark nor bright. It was just lit up like a normal room would be in the afternoon.

I look around. "I see you've found me Gray-saan~ Whatcha gonna do huh~?" I heard the voice close. But the room is so empty it echoes around and I can't pinpoint where the voice is coming from.

"Where are you!" I yell loudly. My anger already filling up. This person must be who did something the Natsu and AIS. Has to. I look around in circles a couple times. The room is circular! That's it! If the room is circular then the echoing can't really be coming from this room. It would be louder if the voice was coming from this room.

"Oh Gray my fun is just getting started~!" The voice teases getting more monotoned. I grind my teeth. "Bring it coward!" I yell getting into a fighting position. I hear evil giggles erupt echoing around the room multiple times.

It's time I fight back. I won't let a mere voice and trick destroy me! I will make it back out. And Natsu and AIS will be with me! I promise myself that!

~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY!!!!!
WHAT IS GOOOD!!
Oh my gosh I'm soooooooooooo (50 million years later) ooooooooo ssorrryyyyyy!!!
I still can't believe I've been gone for 4 MONTHS WOWZERS!!
Man well I'm back! And I'm still sorry. I will say that till,
EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FORGIVES ME!!
Gomen!!
Gomenasai!!
SORRY!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️