Chapter 14 - Breaking The News!?

Hey minna! ^^ another update! I am still as busy as ever -.- But I got the chance to write so why let it go to waste ;P Anyway on with da story...

Gray's POV

I woke up the next morning. I look at to my side and saw... NATSU?!

"Natsu!? What are you doing here! In my bed..." I mumbled the last part turning shades of red.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes getting up.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. I went to the bathroom. When I came out Natsu was still sitting in my bed eyes closed. Did he really fall asleep sitting down. I went up to him and sat down in front of him. I waved my hand but he did nothing. I raised an eyebrow. Then I was attacked by him.

"Ah ha! I gotcha!" He said jumping at me.

We starting tickling each other until our stomaches hurt like hell. We both collapsed on the floor breathing hard.

"Natsu." I said grabbing his hand.

"Yea?" He responded.

"How are we gonna break this to Fairy Tail?" I asked.

"I don't know.. We can just...tell them ya know..." He answered.

"Let's tell them now! Better now then them finding out!" I suggested.

"I guess. But what about Mira..." He trailed off.

"No idea." I laughed.

We got up and made our way to the guild. We were hand in hand face to face with the guild doors. I looked over at Natsu but he just squeezed my hand in reassurance. I opened the door. Almost everyone looked at us. I turned into a tomato not knowing what to do.

"Hey it's the love birds!" Mira squealed.

My face darkened. I let go of Natsu's hand right away, no hesitation. I walked over to the bar and sat down. Mira stared at me beaming with happiness.

"What?" I looked at her.

"I was at the beach yesterday just saying..." She whispered into my ear smirking.

My face put Erza's hair to shame.

"Y..you w..w..w..were?!" I looked at her.

"Yup!" She smiled even wider.

"Oh... Well I was gonna tell everyone today anyway!" I smiled.

"Good now announce it!" She cheered.

I told everyone in the guild. Most people smirked and said 'I knew it'.

It was a good day I was happy holding hands with Natsu. It felt right...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<><><><><><><><>^^^^^^^^^^<><><><><><><><><>^^^^^^^

^.^ ^.^ ^.^ YAY everyone knows! =3= So hope you enjoyed! Sneaky Mira ;P. Anyway bai bai!

~Viper-san