Chapter 27 - The Only Way

Gray's POV

"Okay then three against one... Time to even out the odds.." She said a wicked smile plastered on her pale face. She held up her hands which started to glow a bright blue. I didn't understand what she was doing.

I threw a confused look toward Natsu and AIS. they both shrugged not having one idea what was happening. I saw AIS trying to scan? The area. She looked at me with worry after saying something to Natsu. I ran over to them.

"What's the problem?! What's she doing?!" I said nervously. AIS looked at me with a serious face. Worry was rushing through me.

"It seems as if more bodies are appearing in the area? I don't know where they came from either?" She said looking around frantically. I looked back at her.

Then I felt something grab my leg. I looked down to see a corpse holding on to it. At first I was confused then I came down to the conclusion that it problem just moved from all the rumbling.

"Bllleehhhhhbllleeeeeehh..." I heard groans echoing through the cave. I looked back down to see the corpse moving?! The dead body was trying to use my leg as a support to stand up.

I shook my leg a horrified expression on my face. She was bringing the dead back alive! We had to do something. But before we knew it I saw hundreds of corpses surrounding us. A wicked laugh come from across the area.

"I want you all to defeat those peasants! No one leaves this place! Show them what I once showed you!" She yelled as the dead walked toward us grabbing onto us. I grabbed onto Natsu holding for dear life.

Natsu's face showed horror. I could tell he was scared. I intertwined my fingers with his give them a reassuring squeeze. He looked at me before smiling sadly. Then the thought of living came to my mind. What if we didn't leave this place alive.

"Natsu.. If we don't make it out of here... I'm glad that at least I'm spending my last moments with you.." I said sadly. He looked at me and shook his head.

"No we are getting out of here! W-we can't die!" He said trying to put on a confident face. I sighed and nodded my head, putting on the most confident smile I had.

"Of corse." I said looking back toward the dead bodies. There were moving slowly but surely toward us. Me, Natsu, and AIS were backed up into a corner. We were all trying our best to keep the zombies away from us.

"Tell them! You will join these pitiful people soon enough! But I must say, you are the most worthy opponent I've had so far. Too bad you won't be alive long enough to face me." She yelled cackling evilly. I threw her a glare.

"Ice Dragon Roar!" I yelled throwing back at least 4 rows of the dead. It gave us time to run. We ran away and out of the small confined area we were in, but there are too many passageways to take. I looked around frantically. I took Natsu and AIS's hand and lead them down one passage. They both looked terrified but I had to keep them safe.

I could hear the zombies getting closer but I just kept running. When I no longer heard anything I stopped. We all sat down tired and out of breath. I looked over at them.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked them. They both nodded but I could tell that they couldn't run any longer. I sighed closing my eyes, after a second reopened them. "We have to fight back." I said. There was no other choice. If we were to make it out alive we had to fight back.

They both nodded and understood. We stood in the door way of the passage we went down.thegroans and moans of the undead coming closer. We stood our positions. We weren't going anywhere, beside back to Fairy Tail after beating her. No way we were gonna let her take us down.

~~~~

i aM AWARE its been like a month xD

Sorry it's just school is coming soon and Lizzie just came back from Ecuador so things have been super uber crazy this past month. Well ending is coming! Ah man can't wait.

And also side note xD I know you guys have been dying for the frick frack but I'm telling you now I am TERIIBLE AT SMUT!! Sooo I'm doing this. If you guys want smut I will make a 'contest' sort of thing. If you want to write a smut chapter for me GO AHEAD. But it's gonna be in Gray's apartment so yea. Cuz if I did it, I would just disown all Gratsu smut lol.

Anyway
Bai Bai~