Chapter 19 - Savior?

((12k reads already!? :') ))

Gray's POV

My mind started racing through everything. What could have happened to him?! I pace back and forth not letting my mind wander into anything else but Natsu, his safety is my top priority right now. I sit down and try to relax. But my foot keeps tapping, my hand keeps sweating, and my head keeps pounding. I squeeze my eye shut. When I open them again I hear a rumbling sound again.

"What is that..?" I ask myself looking around.

I look to my right and see a boulder rolling down my way. Before I could think all I see is light blue hair and someone push me out the way yelling, "Watch out!! Requip!!!"

I side across the ground until finally coming to a stop. My eyes wander around until they stop on a little girl.

She was a pale girl with light, ice blue hair. Her eyes were a mechanical red color. She had on some sort of mechanical things on her body. A body part, two parts on her arms, metal boots, and glove like things with very sharp points. {Media Left} I stare at her for a little while.

"W-who are you?" I finally say.

"I'm AnimatronicIntelligenceSuperior or AIS." She says smiling.

I smile back, "Thanks for saving me from that big rock.." I smile sheepishly.

"No problem!" She says chirpily.

I sigh and think about Natsu. An idea pops into my head. I turn to face her.

"Have you seen another boy? Pink hair? Onyx eyes? Short?" I ask the girl.

"Unfortunately no.." She frowned slightly.

"Oh well will you help me find him? He's my.. boyfriend.." I say blushing slightly.

"Of corse I'll help you look!" She smiled.

"Great! C'mon." I said walking away.

She nods and follows me. She stays close behind. I look left and right but I can't find him. I sigh staring to panic. Where could he be..?

"Watch out!!" Ais yells pushing me again.

"Thanks... Again..." I smile wryly.

"No problem.. But you have to pay attention to ahead!" She scolds me playfully.

I laugh slightly patting her head, "I will next time." I smile.

She smiles back.

"Oh by the way names Gray." I say walking.

"Okay! Well come on Gray!" She says excitedly running ahead.

I sigh. I'll find you Natsu.. Don't worry...

---

Hey. Well there's the next part!

Thoughts on AIS? Gray? Natsu? Chapter?

Anyway already at 12k?! Can you believe that! Amazing I'm really happy. It's all thanks to you! Well you stay with me till the very end of this book right? :33

Anyway bai bai!

~Viper