Chapter 1 - Becoming One Of Them

Hello minna and here is the first part of my GraTsu fanfic! Sorry for not updating. :( I've been so distracted I forgot all about wattpad. Please don't kill me wattpad gods! I still love wattpad! Anyway here is the first part I promise it'll be good.

Grays POV

I was strolling through town looking for a job I could handle alone. I didn't need FlameBrain, Erza, or Lucy to distract me. I stopped walking when I saw a flyer that was a perfect job for me. It read 'Need a ice Mage for testing on! Pays 120,000J'. Now that was something I could do. I grabbed the flyer and walked into the address it told me to. I walked into what looked like a science lab like thing. I went up to one of the scientist.

"Uh hello sir I am here for this job" I asked the man.

"Oh good we have been looking for an ice Mage for a while now thank you for coming!" He responded putting out his hand.

"No problem" I shook his hand.

He took me into a back room.

"This is where we will be testing on you" he explained to me.

"Ok" I replied.

I jumped into a container that he gestured to get in. He closed and locked it up. Many scientist came in and sat in chairs around the lab. They started talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. They pressed like every button except for one lone in the corner. Then one weird looking scientist walked in. He went toward the lone button and pressed it. Then my vision went blurry my body felt weak and then I gave but right before I fell unconscious a needle stabbed me.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

When I woke up I was on a bed in a hospital. What happened "Oh hello Mr. Fullbuster your awake" a woman walked in.

"What happened" I asked her sitting up.

"Well there was an accident during the testing. And to make it up to you they gave you extra Jewels here" she explained handing me the payment.

I looked and counted wow instead of 120,000J it had 160,000J cool! Then my body started aching where that needle stabbed me.

"Oh Mr.Fullbuster lay back down you are hurt" she said pushing me down.

"No I'm fine I have to go back home" I said getting back up.

"Fine but be careful oh and the scientist said to call this number if you feel weird or anything" she handed me a card with a phone number on it. I left the room and made my way out. When I grabbed the door knob to outside the hospital it froze. What how did that happen I didn't do that. I then unfroze it and walked toward the guild. When I was walking I stepped and beneath my foot froze into ice. Again what is going on! I unfroze it and instead of going to the guild I went to my apartment. I entered my home and laid down. I then fell asleep.

The next morning instead of walking I decided to take a taxi. I hauled one and got in. I felt a little sick during the ride like I was going to puke or something. That was even weirder. I went inside the guild and immediately spotted AshForBrains. Maybe a fight will make me feel better.

"Hey idiot" I walked up to him.

"What did you just call me IcePrincess" he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing Torches" I teased him.

"You wanna go Elsa!" He jumped up his fist lit on fire.

"Fine FlameBrain" I jumped up to.

We got into a fight.

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Ice make lance!"

"Fire dragon wing attack!"

"Ice make hammer!"

"ENOUGH" Erza walked in and stopped our fight.

"Ok" we went into friendly mode.

When she turned around we started calling each other names.

"FlameBrain!"

"IcePrincess!"

"Torches!"

"Elsa!"

"AshForBrains!"

"Popsicle!"

I can still hear you" Erza said turning around.

"Sorry" we both said standing up straight.

Then when we were still in friendly mode my arm froze and froze both of us.

"What the hck IcePrincess!" Torches yelled at me.

"I didn't do that FireBreath!" I yelled back.

"Then who did!" He screamed in my ear.

"I don't know" I yelled then the ice melted.

"Now I'm all wet Elsa" he spat at me.

I rolled my eyes and went home to change my clothes. I did feel weird so I decided to call the number. I dialed in 983-331-0007. (If this is your phone number do not say anything I just made this up!!) the phone rang a couple times then they picked up.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi and this is?" The man on the other side asked me.

"This is Gray Fullbuster" I said a bit annoyed.

"Oh Mr.Fullbuster I'm sorry about the accident did you call about it?" He asked yet another question.

"Yea the doctor said to call you if I felt weird or anything and I do I can't control my ice magic and I felt sick riding a taxi" I explained to him.

"Just as I thought well what happened Mr.Fullbuster is that the button has planted a dragon lacrima in you. You are as of now an Ice Dragon Slayer" he responded.

"WHAT" I yelled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello and sorry for not updating I promise I will try not to get caught up in other things. Also tomorrow they will be fixing my Wi-Fi so maybe no story part if they don't get it done quick. But expect one on Sunday! Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San