Chapter 15 - Starting The Quest

Sorry for the long wait minna! I was totally blank on ideas but I'm trying my best to come up with something. Well here is the next chapter!

Gray's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling perfect. Finally me and Natsu were together. I went brushed my teeth and ate breakfast. I put on my normal clothing and headed for Fairy Tail.

When I arrived everyone was as noisy as ever. Natsu was fighting with Gajeel but when he spotted me he smiled and came over.

"Hey Gray!" Natsu beamed like Mira would.

"Oi Salamander I wasn't done fightin ya!" Gajeel yelled from across the room.

I laughed a bit.

"Hey idiot!" I smiled ruffling his hair.

He pouted but smiled. He is so cute! I walked over to Mira. At the sight of me she beamed.

"Soooooo how's it going!" She asked her eyes sparkling with joy.

"Great! I feel so good." I answered her question.

"Amazing! Soo there's this new quest that came in and I think you should go on it with Natsu...alone!" Smiled sliding the quest across the counter.

I looked at the quest. Doesn't seem that bad.

"Oi FlameBrain come here!" I yelled at him fighting with Gajeel.

"Ok!" He said punching Gajeel once more before walking over to me.

"Let's go on this quest!" I asked more like demanded him.

He looked at it for a while. Then he looked up at me.

"Sure! Anything IcePrincess!" He smiled at me.

"Great! Mira were taking it!" I called out to her while I walked out the door grabbing Natsu's hand.

"Alright!" She called out to us.

Me and Natsu were walking around looking for the giant mansion it was telling us to go to. Then I spotted what looked like the jackpot. We walked inside the building. It was very old and antique. We walked around randomly until we saw a girl with a lantern. I walked up to her.

"M-ma'am we are here for this job.." I said holding up the paper.

"Great! Finally come this way please.." She replied walking away.

Me and Natsu sent each other nervous glances but continued on. She walked for a long time before she came to a stop.

"Here it is... Down there in my lost treasure locked up in a chest, you must go down there and find it.. Use this key to open the chest.." She said looking at us.

At last I saw how she looked. She had long blue hair and piercing red eyes. She had a emotionless look on her face.

"O-okay.." I said taking the key.

Nastu squeezed my hand and we stared climbing down the giant hole in the ground to find this so called 'lost treasure'.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey minna~! I AM SO SORRY STILL ;A; I didn't mean for this wait to go on like this. Well anyway here was your chapter hopefully they will come out more recent 'kay? Anyway bai bai~!
~Mary