Chapter 17 - Without Him

Gray's POV

I tried my best to grab his hand before the boulder fell but it was no use, we were separated. I felt like crying. What was I supposed to do? I need him. I tried to look for a way to around the giant boulder between us but I couldn't. The only way was to climb over it, but there was no way in hell I was doing that, this thing was way to tall to. I looked at my hand. There was some slimey stuff all over it. I looked at it better. Looks weird. I looked up to try to find where it could have come from.

"N-Nastu..." I whispered trying to see if he was okay.

"Gray? Where are you!?" I could hear the lost sadness in his voice.

"I'm here! Can you hear me!?" I said louder.

"Yes! What do we do?!" He said panicking a little bit.

"Just stay calm.." I told him.

General POV

Gray looked around frantically, searching for something, anything, to reunite him and Natsu. Meanwhile Natsu was scared out of his mind without Gray. Natsu sat down thinking of something that could work so that him and his boyfriend may be together again. Gray remembered the chest. It might help! He thought.

"Ahhhhh!!" Gray heard eerily screams echoing around the cave.

"Natsu! Are you okay!" Gray asked him.

"Yea... But.. What was that yell?" Natsu asked even more scared.

"I-I don't know.." Gray admitted still looking for something.

Natsu sighed wanting to hug Gray. He wanted to go home and cuddle with him. Where they where safe.

"Gray please promise me we'll be together again.." Natsu said weakly

Gray smiled to himself, "I promise.." He said.

---

Hey liked it ;D

Don't worry the two babies will together again don't fright! But for now they will hopelessly only dream of being together. Well hope you enjoyed bai bai!

~Viper