Chapter 6 - Left Alone

Hi minna and I bring you chapter 6 idk what else to say XD so on to the chapter!

Gray's POV

"ke up....ake up...WAKE UP YOU STUPID STRIPPER!" I heard someone yell.

"Huh wha happened" I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"Come on it's already 5:15 IceCube" someone hurried me.

When my eyes got used to the light I saw Natsu on top of me shaking me to wake up.

"Natsu get off of me" I yelled at him my face getting hot.

"Well then get up you lazy penguin" he hoped off me.

"It's only 5:15" I got up.

"Yes remember be at the guild at 6:00 or do you not" FireBreath said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yea" I slapped my forehead for being dumb.

I went to the bathroom did that stuff ate breakfast, which Torches cooked, and put on a white t-shirt and black jeans.

We both headed of to the guild. I had one suitcase with the stuff I would need. HotSauce had two. We arrived at the guild with five minutes to spare. I saw people talking to there 'roommates'.

"So Gray you ready for the trip" a Erza said sitting in the bar stool next to me.

"Yea I guess I heard Mira was your partner" I responded.

"Yes who did you get as your partner" she raised an eyebrow.

"I got ChiliBreath as mine" I said looking over at him across the guild.

"Oh well you guys better not cause trouble" she glared at me.

"N..no problem" I put my hands up.

"Ok brats are y'all ready to go" Gramps asked.

"Yeaaa" everyone yelled.

"But" he continued, "I was talking with two other guild masters and they will accompany us as well" he finished.

"Which guilds Master" Mira asked him.

"Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale" he answered.

Of corse. When isn't there a time we aren't with those two guilds. They piss me off. Especially Blue Pegasus with those guys three guys that think they are better and that weird guy that always say 'men'.

"Ugh why Blue Pegasus" Erza said shivering in fear, probably of that one guy.

"Well come on let's go the bus will be here any minute" Gramps hurried us.

Wait a bus. Doesn't that mean...yea motion sickness qand since I'm a dragon slayer now that is sure to come. Great!

"Why a bus" Torches groaned.

I would complain but I want no one else knowing I am a dragon slayer. Then bus arrived and everyone got on. We were forced to sit next to our roommates so I ended up next to the Idiot. When the bus started moving I felt a bit sick, but ChiliPeppers instantly fell against the window.

"Ugghhh" he groaned.

I felt my stomach turn a bit and felt a little sick. After a while the bus took a sharp turn and FlameBrain landed in my lap. I gasped but not too loud for others to look this way. I'm glad we took the back seat. I wanted to get him off but was afraid of him waking up.so I just left him there. Don't get me wrong I wanted to kick him off but that would start a fight I'm not in a good mood for. I had to admit his hair was soft beside the point that it was spiky. He looked cute sleeping. Wait what am I thinking! I am his worst enemy. Even though he was helping me. I didn't need his help, although I have to admit he is a pretty good teacher he takes me step by step and waits up for me when I don't get it. Tells me to take as much time as I want, and don't feel rushed just take it easy. Man what that guy doing to me. Before I knew it we were there. I saw that Blue Pegasus was already there.

"Hello Makorav" Bob greeted him.

"Hello Bob I see you made it here first is Oba here with Lamia Scale" Gramps raised an eyebrow.

"Not yet they will be here soon though" Bob smiled. (that little gay smile lol)

Hibiki showed us to our rooms.

"This way Lucy here is your room my queen" Hibiki bowed down.

"Hibiki stop it" she said her faced flushed.

"Wendy-San my princess here is your room enter please" Eve said opening the door for Wendy.

"Uhh thank you Eve-San that's kind of you" Wendy smiled.

"Men Erza your parfume is as beautiful as always" That creepy dude said striking poses.

"Here you go Kana this is your room" Ren said.

"Thanks pretty boy" Kana said entering her room with Laki.

The boys showed the girls there rooms, of corse. The other guys went to there rooms. I looked for Torches but I couldn't find him. Where'd that idiot go now. I went out side and saw him on the floor still sick. I was left all alone outside with him. I went up to him.

"IceCube you better help me" He muttered.

I rolled my eyes and threw his arm around my shoulder. I was all alone with him.

"Uhh G..Gray where is our room I'm tired" He stuttered.

My eyes widened in surprise he called me Gray not IcePrincess, IceCube, Stripper, or anything but my actual name. I smiled.

"It's over here Natsu" I smiled at him.

He smiled back. That was one of the best moments in my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi minna and thx for reading. I had to add that last part. It was adorable :3 Hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned! Anyway bye bye!

~Viper-San