𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

"Ree! It's election day, clubs are closed. I don't think we will be able to party tonight-" Rudra said, as he walked into the room and saw Reena getting dressed in a short golden dress, "Woah! Somebody is looking hot ahhh, I wonder how many are gonna die with just a single glare at you-" Rudra meant, smiling at his friend. "Only if we're able to party-" he added, sighing.

Reena smirked, "Just enjoy the party Rudy, nobody can stop us from partying tonight and if someone tries then you know what I can do-" she said, smiling at him.

"So what's the plan?" he asked

"Let's make open sky witness our madness today-" she winked at her friend and he chuckled nodding at her.

"I think it's gonna be fun-" he said, smiling back.

"Where's your brother?" she simply inquires

"I don't know-" he replied with an uninterested expression on his face at the mention of his elder brother. She simply nods at her best friend knowing the equation between both the brothers, she further didn't bother much about her so-called fiancee.

"I will check on Leo, close the balcony's door, and come." she said checking out herself in the mirror for the last time before walking out of the room. Nodding at her Rudra went and closed the glass door, when he was about to lock the door and leave the room, the telephone rang. He went and picked up the receiver, "Hello!" he spoke

"What you're doing in Reena's room?" a young man asked in a firm tone, making Rudra realize who was on the line.

"Well, you've no right to ask that Abhi!" Rudra said in a teasing tone, making the guy scowl in irritation. The guy was none other than Guru Pandian's only son, Abhimanyu!

"Where is Reena?" he asked, sighing at reality because he has no right to question anything about Reena, he is just a part of her life that she hates to her core and couldn't stand him even for a minute just because of the misunderstanding she has regarding him.

He's Reena's ex-boyfriend!

"Must be down, we are leaving for the party! Would you like to join?" Rudra asked, pressing his lips and waiting for Abhimanyu's reply. Rudra knew it would spoil Reena's mood but Abhimanyu is a friend and then he knows Reena has a misunderstanding regarding him, Abhimanyu is innocent for whatever he has been accused but Reena couldn't see anything in front of her anger.

After a long pause he spoke up, "No! Reena will be furious, you guys carry on-" he said, acting normally. "Did you try to convince her not to marry Kamal-" Abhimanyu quickly added

"She is so mad at you, she doesn't want to even talk about you and we've no time left to convince her, their marriage has been scheduled for October!" he informed making Abhimanyu shocked at the newly found information.

"Suddenly-"

"You know Kamal's desperation-" Rudra said, knowing how Kamal wants marriage to happen as soon as possible but Reena wanted time to prepare herself for marriage but again her anger got fueled when she saw Abhimanyu in newspapers headlines with a random girl, claiming that they're having an affair. He was in limelight for a long, after all, he is Guru Pandian's only son and renowned businessman.

"It's high time you should come back and fight for your love before it's too late-" Rudra said, hanging up on the Abhimanyu while he was deep in thinking. He knows Reena will never forgive him until he proves his innocence and it looks impossible at a moment.

"Great!" Reena said, with slow claps looking at Rudra who was frozen in place suddenly seeing his furious friend in front of him. "You're going against your brother and trying to help my ex-boyfriend when you know what he has done-" she said, furiously.