𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖 | 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 - 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑

Leo pushes the door of the bedroom slightly with his head and entire the room, with his innocent eyes he saw Reena still sleeping. That's how their routine is, early in the morning Reena would open the door for Leo, and then he will go on a walk with Desai. While Reena continues to sleep unless and until her father or Leo comes and wakes her up.

Leo immediately jumped on the mattress and sat there stretching his legs, he makes a sound attempting to bring Reena out of her slumber. "Umm!" Reena makes a sound in sleep as she heard him, "Let me sleep!" she mumbled in the sleep and pulled him closer to her. Instead of waking up, she was pulling him to sleep. Leo shook his head and barked trying to wake her up, "God! Leo let me sleep baby." she hides her face in the duvet. He barks again making Reena scowl getting up, "You are getting stubborn day by day, you naughty boy!" she said pulling Leo closer and wrapping her arms around his belly. "You enjoy troubling me, isn't it?" she kissed his forehead while he wagged his tail in happiness.

Reena played with Leo for something before he ran away from the room. Later she took shower and walked out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on. She walks back into the room and opens the wardrobe to select a dress for her. Her eyes were randomly wandering inside the wardrobe looking for a dress when her eyes went to the photo frame kept, she holds the frame realizing it was her and Abhimanyu's picture.

She chuckled remembering the day and how this photo was taken, she was looking angry while Abhimanyu was looking cute with a smiling face while his hands were wrapped around her neck.

flashback

Reena was staring at Abhimanyu and Saavi, one of their client with whom they have just cracked a deal and hence they were celebrating with a glass of red wine. Reena was sitting on her boss's chair, staring at them as they seems to have a friendly conversation, at least from Abhimanyu's side it was friendly. She knows her man well but this girl, Saavi has her eyes on Abhimanyu which makes her furious.

"How can you watch some other girl flirting with your boyfriend, Ree!" Rudra muttered, who was sitting on the table watching the scenario. Reena snapped at her best friend, she knew Rudra was right. She actually had enough of watching all the drama, Saavi has been trying to hit on Abhimanyu since day one even after knowing Abhimanyu is in a relationship with Reena.

Reena sighs holding the glass of red wine and walks up to the duo. Rudra gets down from the table and sat on Reena's chair with a mischievous smile on his face, he knew now his friend is up to something unthinkable.

"What you guys are talking about?" Reena stood close to Abhimanyu and masked her face with a sweet smile for Saavi. Abhimanyu was about to reply but Saavi interrupts him, "Abhi was complimenting me for my dress!" Saavi says with excitement

"Abhi!" Reena snapped at Abhimanyu. When did it become 'Abhi' from 'Abhimanyu', Reena thought.

"Yeah! She was asking me about her dress so I just told her she is looking good." Abhimanyu genuinely told, there's no way he would go behind a girl and compliment her no matter how attractive she is looking. He knew Saavi has been trying to hit on him but for sake of the deal, he is patiently handling her with distances maintained between them.

"You're so lucky to have Abhimanyu. I so wish I could've met Abhimanyu before you, Reena!" Saavi said, eyeing Abhimanyu.

"Well we are childhood friends and my eyes were always on her so there was no chance for any girl." Abhimanyu smilingly pulled an end to the topic making it clear to Saavi that it was only Reena for him.

"I just realized your dress is really pretty." Reena faked a smile at Saavi, "But it would have looked better if it was red. I guess I can help you with it-" Reena said, making Saavi confused while Abhimanyu feared Reena doing something awful.