𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄

"Kamal! What's the matter-" Andrews inquired walking towards Kamal, followed by Daya. "He says Bangalore is huge and searching for that man is difficult, let me make it easy for him!" Kamal answered, smirking, and pulled the trigger shooting the man, everyone flinched in fright except one when the wounded man was shot with a casual expression.

Same time Rocky arrived and stood aside to look at the scenario with the bottle of beer in his hands. He decided to wait and watch for the drama to unfold, as he guessed the man they were searching for was him.

"Seems like he is new in the town, he single-handedly beat our boys." Kamal gave the elder man a stern gaze while musingly wearing his coat. He shrieked angrily, "And he dared to misbehave and flirt with my girl, my Reena!" he says before turning to face his men and giving them instructions.

Rocky smirked hear, it was confirmed that they were searching for him and now he knows well why. Another moment Rocky chuckled when Kamal claimed Reena to be his girl was the moment he decided Kamal's fate. Instead of getting calm, the rage was taking over his mind when that moron claimed Reena as his. He made his lips purse up in a rage, and he clenched and unclenched his jaw to steady himself.

"Block roads everywhere, including the roadways, bus stops, and railway stations. That bastard shouldn't be able to leave the city." Kamal gave the command while furiously exiting the warehouse. Rocky smirked as the men left in front of him, to search him whereas he was standing right in front of all, he took a sip of beer.

"We will meet soon-" Rocky murmured, as Kamal left in the jeep with his men.

"He must be the one who has flirted with Reena!" Daya, Andrew's subordinate murmured to him while the two of them watched Rocky stagger his way towards them, "Daya! I know he is the one, never again bring him here. Kamal is going through a difficult time, I don't want two to mess up. It might not result in good for Kamal." Andrews responded while maintaining a sharp gaze on Rocky.

"Are you aware of who you have messed up with? Do you even know who that girl is?" the taller man asks a question. While Rocky is searching for a lighter and grinning to himself after discovering one on the dead man's body. "Who?" Rocky responds with a query and puffs on a cigarette before posing a pretended look of curiosity.

"Reena Desai!" Daya said

"Ahh! Reena! Reena! Reena! What a sweet name-" with a mocking sneer as he subtly widens his eyes. He gives a mocking smile. "Her name is as beautiful as she is-." He continues, beaming.

"Stay away from Reena, keep your eyes away from her and concentrate on work for which you have been called here." Andrew scoffed looking angry at him for what he did.

"Do you even know for what you have been called here?" Daya imitated as Rocky looked at him, "Let's come to the point then!" he said, making both looks at him.

"Tell me the task, sir!" he said

☽ ✮ ☾

With a firm expression on her face, Reena sat down on the couch of living almost lost in her wonderland. She was looking straight while her gaze was unfocused, Rocky's face and words were the only things wandering in her head since the night they met.

Few footsteps made her come out of her wonderland yet she sat straight looking, not giving a damn who was coming, and the next moment she realized it was Kamal, who was followed by his goon. He stood near the couch while goons stood at some distance, "Reena!" he said, looking down at her.

"I will find that bastard and bring him down at your feet-" Kamal paused as Reena snapped and sharply glares at Kamal. She stood in front of him, "Reena is my responsibility and I'll take good care of her, this is what you told my father. You carried out your responsible quite well-" she taunts grinning her teeth in anger.