𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

"They failed." a man spoke as he hung up the telephone post receiving the news of the failure of annihilating Garuda. "Garuda is smarter than we thought about him, he knew everything regarding planning." Abraham spoke, who's a renowned name in the underworld and a gun supply to Suryavardhan. He's also Suryavardhan's one partner who looks after the supply of gold that is transported out of India.

Adam, a well-dressed man in the suit who's Abraham's right-hand looks at his boss and stands clapping his hands back firmly. "I'm sorry to say this but sir we anyway don't have access over the business, you hold the least shares in the business. Even if Garuda is killed, KGF will be taken over by his younger brother, Virat. And we all know Virat is a puppet who listens to Desai and Andrews. Virat will rule for namesake!" Adam said not daring to look at his boss

"Who said I will let them rule there?" Abraham spoke after a long paused and stood wearing his black coat, "Garuda is danger! Once he is out of my way then I won't take much time to remove all hurdles from my way to KGF. It's not a big deal to kill others, they are not threat to me." he smirked at the black-dressed man, "I knew it's not easy to kill Garuda. That's why I didn't get involved in the plan and instead ask them to go ahead with what they are planning, now Garuda knows who was against him. He doesn't have clues about my intentions, I'm safe here!" he added walking towards another room where his sister was supposed to be, he now needs to inform her about failure as she is involved in all the business. "She's back right?" Abraham confirmed as his sister was on vacation and was supposed to come back this morning, Adam nods confirming to his boss.

Abraham entered the room and stood with settled expressions when he witnessed his psycho sister kicking off the man toward the glass wall with a force which resulted in the glass breaking and the man falling off the 20th floor of the building.

The girl sighs and turned around to find her brother standing, "So what's news bhai?" the girl questioned taking out the cigarette from a packet and settling down on the couch crossing her leg. She lits the cigarette with a lighter and takes a puff of it while Abraham continued to stare at his sister, "What?" she asked her brother casually as if nothing happened while all guards were in shock due to her sudden act but it's not even something new for them as they witness her terrible acts every other day. "He got late to pick me up. I had to wait for 30 seconds at the airport, that was the only punishment he deserved." the girl said, taking another drag from her cigarette.

Abraham sat opposite his psycho sister who's dearer to him than his life, Natasha. "Nuts! They failed." he told his sister who seems to be more involved in the smoking business. She let out the white smoke and peek at her brother, "Hm. Try, try until you succeed and if you failed then easier the evidence of you tried." she smirked at her brother. Abraham nods in agreement, "He doesn't know we were involved in the planned attack indirectly." he says

"Hm. So what's next?" she inquired

"Well the man who was brought to annihilate Garuda is now himself going in that hell to slay Garuda." he informed his sister. She raised her right eyebrows showing she is impressed, "The guy needs to be given a medal for his bravery. Let's wait and watch then-" she said, smirking and taking another drag of the cigarette.

☽ ✮ ☾

Rocky held onto the railing of the balcony with a tight grip not wanting to fall straight and break his bone as he has an important job to do. Of course, meeting his darling, and seeing her is the most important thing and the job he has to do in the world. Jumping another side of the railing he lands in the balcony on his feet, he slides the door of the balcony and walks in. "Where is she?" he murmured looking around and hoped not to cross paths with Leo as their never-ending enmity has already begun.