𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒

"I don't know why are we even here. Why are you so interested in those nonsense meetings?" Abhimanyu says as the car stops in front of a building that looked like a grand palace with a dark shade of red. They stepped out of the car and stood staring at the palace, "Because I love drama and my sixth sense says that something big is gonna happen." Rudra smirks at his friend

Abhimanyu suddenly grew up worrying about something "By the way, Kashish is there na? She will take proper care-" Rudra interrupts him, "Bro relax! Kashish is there!" Rudra says calming Abhimanyu, "Um. By the way, do you know what happened to Rocky?" he turns to Rudra and raised his eyebrows. At a moment all everywhere unaware of what exactly happened, that was too sudden. Four months back they were informed of Rocky being dead and then after a silence of four-month they got a call a day before to inform them Rocky is alive.

"I don't know. Maybe back to Bombay." Rudra says staring at the road from where a few of the cars coming towards the palace was visible. "Come. Let's go inside and grab the balcony sit. I anyway don't want to get involved with those oldies, I start feeling old like them." Rudra told with seriousness while Abhimanyu chuckled at his friend as they walked inside the palace of Pali.

After a few turns through the dark hallway, they arrived at the first floor of the palace as they want to only witness what decisions are made today but as they have no involvement in this business, they decide not even to step in between. "Look at that chair, bro!" Rudra says as he peeks down from the hallway and stares at the chair made for the ruler of KGF.

"What the hell this headache is doing here?" Abhimanyu whispered trying not to look in the direction. "Who?" Rudra looked straight and smiles smirkily. "Because her brother is a partner." Rudra says looking at Natasha who's more lost in her world. "Why she irritates you? I think she is hot." Rudra comments jokingly

"How about if Kashish gets to know about your good thoughts?" Abhimanyu says tugging his hands in his pocket and smirking.

"I was joking! Don't tell her, she will kill me. You will not even find my dead body." Rudra says pleading. He knows Abhimanyu well and he can inform Kashish about his words. And then over! Abhimanyu chuckled and walks straight little ahead where Natasha was standing.

While Andrew, Desai, and Daya stood in front of the huge palace as they were called for the coronation of KGF's new ruler. "Even before Garuda's pyre had cooled down, Virat has started showing his power." Andrews spoke as he looks around at all the preparations going for the new ruler.

"Virat was not like this before." Daya remarked snapping at his boss. "The power of the throne changes everyone." Andrews scowled

"If Virat will work smoothly then only our work will get easy. You don't worry much!" Desai assured knowing Virat is a puppet of his hand and that controlling him isn't a big deal. Without wasting too much time they walk inside the palace to reach out to the meeting room, for further discussion regarding the empire.

When they reached in, Abraham and Guru Pandian were already presented there, they acknowledged Abraham with a slight smile while the politician sat still not starting a single glare at them. Moments later Kamal too walked in and settled on his chair after inquiring about Rocky and assuming he is already dead.

It was all dark around the meeting room with a few lamps lit, "It's too hot here!" Natasha frowned, snapping at the duo standing next to her at some distance. Abhimanyu chose to ignore while Rudra couldn't keep his mouth shut even for a while, "I think nobody invited you here." he commented, trying not to look at her and giving a smile to piss her off.

"Excuse me?" she snapped at Rudra with a stern look and glared at him.

"Excused." Rudra replied making her frown at him and she stepped toward him in anger when Abhimanyu stepped between the duo. "You know Rudra well, ignore him." he politely asks her not wanting to start a conflict with Natasha as they are aware of her psycho personality.