𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍-𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

Author's note - I wrote this chapter out of blues, apologies in advance of this chapter disappointed you in anyway.

Abhimanyu sips over another glass of whiskey, staring at the dark sky–thundering as he stood on the top of the building's terrace. He pours another drink into the glass when he heard some footsteps approaching him slowly–steadily and calmly.

"I was expecting you earlier–you called me here after all" Abhimanyu spoke with equanimity in his tone without throwing any glares at the man–who came and stood next to him at some distance.

He waited for the man to speak something but in vain, he had to start a conversation again. "Drink?" he asks with a formal and calculated tone without displaying any single emotions on his face.

"I would prefer your blood" the man finally spoke up in a dangerously calm tone–who turned out to be none other than Rocky. Abhimanyu beamed a little–almost smirky smile and turned towards Rocky only to get punched harder in his face.

Abhimanyu stuttered at his feet for a second–he took a step back and tilted his face and touches his bleeding nose. He stared back at Rocky–who had nothing on his face but a bored expression.

"I expected better from you–just bleeding nose is kind of disappointment from you" Abhimanyu sounds off in his smirky–quirky manner showing he does care nor he is afraid of Rocky's power–aura and brutality.

Rocky chortled, almost humorlessly "Seems like you have ended all your fears to death, great" Rocky said as he walked towards Abhimanyu and punched him again, harder–even more bad. "This was for breaking our deal" he said grinning his teeth

Drunk Abhimanyu–having no sense to handle the situation or himself was doing nothing but provoke the beast even more. He had no sense to understand neither he wants to–not at least tonight.

He cracked up humorlessly. "Such a huge disappointment–better Rocky, you can hit much better than this" he spoke with amused in his tone.

"Don't play with me, Abhimanyu. I will become your worst nightmare and make you regret your birth" Rocky spoke in his dangerously calm tone.

Abhimanyu laughed off and walked towards him, "Bull shit. I don't care what you can do to me–worst would be killing and nothing more. But guess what? I don't fear death, I never did. But be sure, you don't scare me either" he spoke pointing at Rocky.

"We had a deal and you broke it entering back into my life–my wife's life" Rocky came straight to the point and in a stern manner. "Your wife? Oh, yes–you mean my ex-girlfriend" Abhimanyu mocked Rocky only to get another punch in his face.

"Another word about my wife from your bloody mouth and you are dead" Rocky cautioned

"As if I care, do I?" Abhimanyu asked, negligently.

Rocky calmed himself taking a moment, he wasn't here to lose his temper and kill Abhimanyu which will only result in the worst for him and Reena. He doesn't even need to think about her reaction–she will end everything between them the moment she knows who caused Abhimanyu's death.

Not that she loves Abhimanyu or has feelings for him but still he's her friend–best friend and she can't stand any harm to people she cares about.

The weather was getting even worst and thundering was all they could hear except their raging tone toward each other. Rocky took a deep breath and stared back at drunk Abhimanyu, "Do I need to remind you about the deal we had three years back?" he inquired

"Your father is breathing yet now because I spared his life, have you forgotten this?" Rocky reminded him about the secret deal with him. Abhimanyu stayed calm for a moment remembering everything that happened three years back.