𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Replaying the scenario again and again Reena strolled back into her bedroom furiously, "Leave" she ordered the house helpers who were cleaning around her room and they did so without emitting a word. She proceeded and sat on the bed, even tho she don't want to but she couldn't pass over how close Natasha was standing to Rocky and what he did in return.

Nothing!

He kept giving attention to her and letting her come close to him.

She shut her eyes in outrage for a moment and then stood up on her feet, "Reena. Don't boil your blood because of that Natasha, you know how your Rocky is-" she says to herself pacifying herself and choosing to do some work to divert her mind.

Picking up a book from the bookshelf, she opens it and tries to concentrate on reading but how can her furious and impatient nature let her do that, she can't keep calm. She sighs sharply keeping back the book and grinned her teeth, "Is Rocky cheating me?" she questioned to herself in a baby voice.

She immediately shook her head in disagreement, "No. No. Rocky can't cheat me! He loves me plus he knows I will kill him if he even dares to look at someone else" she murmured to herself, "But then what Natasha was doing close to him, couldn't he just ask her to stay away or was he enjoying her closeness" she kept muttered worriedly with noticeable jealousy on her face and tone.

"I'll kill Rocky" she grinned her teeth

"I'm already deathed, darling" she turns around hears his voice, and inhaled a sharp breath finding him standing just behind her. She didn't even realize when he came and stood behind her, he will definitely cause her a heart attack someday.

"Oh. So finally Mr. Bairya got some time for me? I thought you were going to be busy with your so-called guest" she mocks him furiously and in return, he shrugged off his shoulders "You asked her to stay now don't blame me, my love. I already want her to leave but you made her stay" he said defensively

She chortles sarcastically, "I saw how badly you wanted her to leave and that's why she was standing that close to you, isn't it? Don't you think that you were enjoying her closeness to you" she says strolling close to him, "You think this about me?" he asks pressing his lips and glancing into her eyes.

"Yes. That's what I think about you because I'm not blind to ignoring how you two were standing close to each other and talking. Don't try to act innocent because if you were then you would have thought about me and pushed her away if she approached you" she shrieked at him while he kept listening to her

As she finished he took a moment and innocently looks at her, "Now what do I do if I'm so irresistible for women to keep their eye away from me, I can't help it if she approached me" he said trying to tease her

She cracked up sarcastically and neatly fold her arms "oh really? Do you consider yourself as some movie hero. Tall, dark and handsome!" she heckles him with her nose high and furiously looks at him.

"Maybe I'm more handsome" he says casually

Every time he beamed or talk casually, it only made her more fierce toward him. "Are you mad? How can you behave so normally when you know I saw you with that woman? Let the woman go to hell, I already know she's a nuts case but you, how can you let her even come near you" she wailed at him

"Maybe I'm mad to expect some proper explanation for that and then why would you explain anything now? After all, you are the most powerful man, who can touch you here, and then who I'm? No one-" she said, "Tell me how many times you have met her already without my acknowledgment?" she raises a question because whatever conversation she heard between them, she can easily guess that they met even before.