𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

"Why Kamal's car is parked here?" Rudra questions, closing the door of his white car as he just stepped out of it and raised his eyebrow at the bodyguards standing with a gun. "It's blocking the way. Get the car keys from him and park the car in the parking of the house." Rudra says, playing with the keys in his hand. Meanwhile, he wondered what his brother is doing in Desai house when he told him he is going factory side.

"Sorry, sir! Kamal sir hurriedly came and left the car here. We can't even dare to utter a word to him." one of the guards told him, coming forward to Rudra.

"I know my brother!" Rudra says, sighing at himself, and passes his car's keys to the guard. "Park my car as well, I can't wait standing here." Rudra told turning to his left when he saw an orange ball in the garden. He wiggles his eyebrows trying to look carefully and realized it was Leo's favorite ball.

"Fatty will get mad if he doesn't find this ball in the house." Rudra murmured as he walks towards the garden to get the ball, only to turn back with a jerk when he heard the scream of his friend, Reena. With a jerk he turns around to find a horrifying scenario in front of his eyes, she fell on his car. He witnessed her body hit the roof of the car resulting in the car's glasses shattered into pieces and her body rolling down to the ground lifelessly.

Every guard rushes towards her, hearing the voice Desai rushes out of the house to find the horrible view to his eyesight. While Rudra kept staring with blank expressions on his face, he couldn't proceed with what he saw with his eyes. Reena was all wrapped in blood and further, it's felt all blurry to Rudra witnessing the scenario.

back to present

With a long sigh Rudra narrated what happened four months back with Reena, "It was dreadful to witness that terrible scenario. I still can't forget that scenario, it was just horrible." he says while it was hard to narrate whatever happened, he tugged his hand in the pocket of pants and stood there.

Rocky was blank to react seeing his love lifelessly sleeping on the bed in front of him and hearing what happened after he left her alone here. The emotionless rebel who claimed to have a stone heart was going weak after witnessing the state in which his girl was and the slightly visible injuries on her face made his heart crumble out there. It's four months and still, her injuries are much visible, how horrible that mishap might have been. Why this girl has to suffer so much, why she has to battle for her life like this? It was terrible to see her surrounded by all machines, she couldn't even breathe herself properly.

With steady steps, he approached the bed and sat down there beside her where she was sleeping lifelessly with no expressions on her face. Raising his hand he soft touches her cheek and then traces her injury on her forehead which was pretty visible.

While Rudra was witnessing the emotionless Rocky, tho Rudra doesn't know much about him yet he could feel what Rocky must be feeling inside. When it's so hard for him, then the man in front of him claimed to be in love with his best friend then how he is supposed to hold his emotions?

Rudra gulps, "Her condition was critical, doctors have saved her life with many difficulties. At a moment it felt like Reena doesn't want to live but she is fine now, it is just that there was no improvement in her condition. She is in a coma for the last four months and we don't know if she will ever come out of this state." Rudra told

"How this happened exactly, it's an accident or-?" he questioned the young man standing right in front of him while his eyes were fixed on Reena.

Rudra licks his lips and nods negatively, "I don't know how this happened-" he said, with a pause. "But Reena is acrophobic! She fears height then why she will go on the terrace when she never goes-" Rudra said, taking a step ahead. "But she was depressed again after receiving your death news, in that state she can do anything." he continued with a sigh as he knows Reena quite well and has seen her depressed state even before.