♡~2~♡

Felix and Chan leave y/n to get their things... Y/N don't know what to do at the moment but as y/n was about to leave she felt a hand on her arm..

Y/n pov

It was nice to meet one of Felix's friends Chan his name was.. he is so sweet and nice and his Australian voice omg my heart was racing but anyway As I was getting ready to leave because I had everything I felt this hand on my arm I turn around and saw Felix..

Felix: y/n can we please talk

Me: sure..

Felix: I'm sorry for everything.. look I don't wanna lose my beautiful best friend

Me: it's fine..

Felix: come with me please

Me: okay fine

Felix pov

I couldn't keep this to myself I need to tell them that I told y/n n they need to meet her only Chan has met her and Changbin well Kinda.. but they all heard of her because I talk about her but they never met her I think it's time....

Me: guys... I have something to say

Lee know: what's on your mind?

I.n: huh?

Changbin: what did you do this time Sunshine?

Han: what happened did something happened?

Chan: Sunshine?

Seungmin: what?

Hyunjin: angel?

Me: you know that girl I told you all about.. I-I told her about what I did and I couldn't keep it from you guys.. I would like it if you guys met her and make her feel welcome...
They didn't have to say about but nod their heads..
I look at Changbin and he's still looking down but I may know how to get to look up but I think he might not like the idea so I leave him alone

Black to y/n (just for a little bit)

I follow Felix to this beautiful place where I see 7 boys they all turn around to look at me but one didn't...all black n his head is looking down it was wired but it was like I knew who it was...I look at Felix and he smiled as he took my hand and walk to them and I give a smile... I was so scared but I knew I had my best friend with me...

Changbin pov

Felix told everyone about him telling that girl about him and he wants us to meet her I couldn't help but smile a little.. I didn't wanna look up from looking down I was hiding the fact that I was smiling to know that I will get to know her name and meet her again not going to lie I have been waiting to see her again it was wired...
We come to this beautiful place where Felix told us to be and next thing I knew he was here with her.. I look for a second and I see Felix take her hand and walk over here.... S-she look beautiful..... Wait has chan meet her before...

Chan: it's nice to see you again...

Felix: guys...this is the girl I was telling you about.. this is y/n

I.n: hey there

Lee know: why hello kitty

Everyone says their hello to you but only one didn't (I didn't want to put all of their name just to say hello)
Why did lee know call her kitty! She's not even yours Don't call her... Wait why am I getting jealous...
Felix walks over to me with the girl I still didn't look up...