♡~18~♡

When he was done sucking my neck.. he cuddle up to me and try to fall asleep but I told him that we need a shower.. he got up and pick me up.. we go into my bathroom and got into the shower.. he was so tired that he had his head on my shoulder but that didn't stop him from putting his hands up and down my body.. I don't know why.. he likes to do that but he does... We get out the shower.. we get our clothes and we go to sleep cuddling...

The next day (the day we leave for their first tour)

We get woken up by Han yelling..
I jumped in Changbin arms.. He laughed and kiss me.. We get out of bed and get our things I put on the hoodie that Changbin give me

 We get out of bed and get our things I put on the hoodie that Changbin give me

We leave my room and put our things in the car/bus whatever you wanna call it.. Changbin go back into the house to help everyone else as I was outside waiting for them.. I thought everyone was in the house but nope.. out of nowhere I hear my name I jumped and was about to hit...
But then I realised who it was...

Han: put your hands down y/n you don't wanna hurt me

Me: HAN you scared the hell out of me and don't try me

Han: I'm sorry I didn't mean to scared you but you can get into the car/bus now

I nod and get in the car/bus.. Han was still talking to me.. we had a beautiful talk.. finally the others are done.. they get in and off we go.. they were going to be filming at some point so I put on my face mask and hat so they didn't see.. they started filming and they were talking about some stuff... I heard Han and lee know talking about me I was wondering what they were saying so I pretended that I couldn't hear them... I was smiling because they were so sweet...

Changbin pov

I hate Han sometimes when he yells.. he woke me and y/n up I felt y/n Jump in my arms.. she doesn't get scared that much but when it out of nowhere it's scared her... I thought it was funny so I laughed but then I kiss her.. we get out of bed and got our things and took them to the car/bus... I told y/n to wait here and I go back in the house to help.. when I come back out I saw y/n talking to Han who was in the car/bus but it look like she was about to hit him so I'm guessing that he scared her again.. we are done with everything and we get in the car/bus.. ofc I sit next to y/n but we were going to filming so y/n had to put her face mask on and she put on her hat... She was sitting on her phone.. she look very good in my hoodie maybe I give her more of my hoodies... Han and lee know was talking about her and I know that she was listening to them... Han and Lee know are done talking and now it was my turn... I wanna say something about y/n but I couldn't so I talk about the tour and if I have eaten/what I have eaten...we are finally done filming.. I put my head on y/n shoulder and hold her hand.. the others are not use to it yet because I'll never been in a relationship with anyone.. but they're happy that I find someone that makes me happy and she is our y/n after all so they all love and care for her... I'm okay with her hugging and hanging out with them.. they are her family now... Y/n took her face mask and hat off... I took her hat and put it on.. she whispers to me "keep it you give me your hoodie so I'll give you my favourite hat"
I smile as I hug her...

 she whispers to me "keep it you give me your hoodie so I'll give you my favourite hat"I smile as I hug her

We made it to the airport and ofc there's paparazzi.. the others know what to do and keep an eye on y/n we can't hide her but I have to give her hat back so she can put it on... She put her mask and hat on.. Chan left the car/bus then everyone else follow.. I waited for y/n to make sure everything was okay before we got out I pulled her mask down and I give her a kiss... We got out of the car and the others was waiting for us.. feilx hold out his hand for y/n.. I let her hold his hand because feilx is her best friend.. he also mine and I know that she will be safe with any of us... Paparazzi took photos of us... I kept my eye on y/n making sure she's okay.. she holding feilx arm with her head down.. I want to go to her but I made a promise to her that I won't go near her when she is with feilx.. fans will ship her with us both and it won't be good for her and us because it would be really weird... I wanna hold y/n hand but we can't.. we are still not out with our relationship...

Y/n pov

We make it to the airport and there was paparazzi.. Changbin give my hat back so I can wear it... I put my mask on and my hat.. before we get out Changbin pulled down my mask and give me a kiss.. he put my mask back on and we get out of the car/bus I get out and feilx put his hand out for me I put my hand on feilx and then I hug his arm.. they all were looking out for me.. Changbin kept on seeing if I was okay.. I know he will be sad that he can't be near me when I'm with feilx.. he made a promise to me and I also don't want fans to ship me with feilx n Changbin and that won't end well... The hoodie is hiding my neck that has Hickeys from last night.. I don't get mad at him anymore when he leaves them but when I have them I be very careful when I'm with him or the others because of the fans... Paparazzi took photos of me and the boys... We made it in the airport with paparazzi still following us taking photos.......

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

        💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

A/n: when I hear paparazzi I think of a song lol
1210 words