♡~64~♡

A/n: I think you know by now when a 18+ part is coming up also I'm currently sick so I'll try my best to have the chapters done~~

Y/n pov

I honestly knew that Changbin had a hard on just how he was but thankful that they don't know that.. so I had to lie to them just so they can get out

Me: okay Everyone out.. I need to talk to him in private and if any of you try to ear drops I'll beat you up

They nod as I was getting them out.. I closed the door once they were out and lock it.. I turned around to look at Changbin as he knew what was going to Happened.. I walk over to the bed and did a sexy crawl on the bed to him making him harder and making him want me more then he pull me and I fall into his lap.. I felt how hard he was for me.. I ended up being the one was begging.. he turned me so now he's the one on top.. he start to kiss my neck.. leaving mark on my neck "I love how you let me mark what's mine" he says against my neck.. he stop and start to take off my t-shirt and shorts then he takes his off.. he was in his boxers and I was in my Panties.. he move back to kissing my neck.. he make his way down leaving some marks here and there on my body until he stop at my panties.. he looks up at me and starts to nudge telling me to let him take them off but unfortunately we hear a knock at the door and that made us annoyed.. I got up and went into the bathroom so I don't get seen but I can see who at the door.. Changbin on the other hand got into his shorts with no shirt on.. he unlocked the door to see Jackson...

Jackson: I just come to see how y/n was.. uh um where is your shirt

Changbin: y/n is in the shower at the moment and am I not allowed to have my shirt off.. I'm getting into a different one but you knock

Jackson: okay then well I'll be in the lounge room with everyone else just tell y/n I'm here

Changbin nod as he closed the door and locking it again.. I walk out of the bathroom and jump into Changbin arms legs around his waist.. he walk back to bed and put me down.. he takes his shorts off so he's in his boxers but it didn't take him long to take his boxers off and my panties off.. I wasn't ready for him to just put his member in that fast.. I tried so hard not to moan.. I didn't even noticed that I had a tier going down my face.. he noticed and he felt bad.. he gives you kisses and when it was no longer Hurting that's when the Moaning like crazy Start... He knew that I'm going to be a moaning mess so he put his lips on mine so I don't moan too loud or I put something over my face it's one of them... I could feel his lips on my neck then making his way down still leaving marks here and there on me.. then out of nowhere I moan so loud..

he quickly put his lips on mine to make sure I don't do that again since they didn't really know why I kick out of the room but also my brother is here.. we both finished.. he got off of me and lay next to me.. we started laughing "we are going to be teased now you know that" I nod as I was getting up and I was going to have a shower to clean up but I felt arms around my waist.. "Don't have a shower leave my cum in you" I look at him in shocked "you want me to l-leave your c-cum in me so you want me to be pregnant again" he nod but joke on him I'm on birth control now but he doesn't know how that.. I smile as I got and got into new clothes.. he did the same...

We walk out of our room and made our way to lounge room where everyone was.. they all stop what they were doing and look at us.. i smile and sat down with Changbin next to me I put my leg up on his lap because he told me too.. he might of noticed that I'm uncomfortable.. everyone Still looking at us...

Chan: I'm guessing Binnie and y/n had a good talk

Han: really good talk

Me: okay you guys can shut up

Jackson: I never wanna hear that again..

Ji-Ho: you guys keep going.. y/n is going to be pregnant again

Me: about that

They all look at me.. Changbin was  confused on what I was going to say

Me: I'm on birth control pills now but if I don't take the pills at the same time I take them There a chance of me being pregnant again so far I'm okay

Changbin: how come you never told me

Me: Binnie baby Don't be mad at me for not telling you..

Changbin: I'm not mad at you I'm just Wish you told me

I felt bad because I never told him but he whisper something to me

Changbin: you know your on a birth control pills.. I'll still fuck you either way if you are or not on them and you still have my cum inside you

My face was turning red and guess who noticed.. feilx n Chan!... But I forgot that Changbin left Hickeys... I try to hide them with my hair but I guess I was too late..

Feilx: Binnie~ look like he's still marking what his

Changbin: huh what

Feilx: you mark y/n again

Changbin: I don't know what you are talking about

Feilx: sure Binnie

Jackson: who mark who

Me: no one! Jackson Don't worry about it

I moved my leg off Changbin so I can go check on rose.. Changbin follow behind to make sure I don't do anything and I'm okay with him coming with me.. we walk into rose room to see her still sleeping.. Changbin sat down on the couch and I sat down on his lap.. looking at rose.. I felt his arms go around me

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗   

1184 words