♡~3~♡

1 months later ( yes It's a big jump but I didn't know how to start the chapter! And also if you are wondering..fans still don't know about you yet but they are making it very obvious about you tho✨)

I was playing Uno with Chan and Felix it was really fun.. Felix and Chan are really funny we laughed so hard..
I noticed that Changbin walk in.. he didn't even notice that I was there with Felix and Chan.. he just let out a smile he must trust them so much that he smiled when he is with them.. he has the cutest smile I have ever seen I was lost with his smile..
Chan noticed it and whispered

Chan: uh y/n you okay there
I come back and I look at Chan.. I just smile and nod

Felix: uh Binnie y/n is here with us

Shit why did Felix say something his smile left his face...

Changbin: fuck....I thought it was just you guys in here

The perfect smile has gone I got upset and they noticed it I look away as soon I saw them looking

Felix: y/n why you look upset

Changbin: shit are you okay y/n with a worry look on his face

Chan knew why you are upset but still ask if you okay... I got up and nod as I was walking away.. I don't know why but I ended up crying in my room.. I hear a voice outside of my door.. "y/n are you okay I'm worry about you"
That's all I needed.. someone that cares about me but all I could say was "I'm fine go away" I didn't hear anything so I got up and got into a shower I get out of the shower I didn't hear anyone come into my room I walk out and Changbin was there "y/n is time for dinner" as he look up and saw that I was in nothing but a towel it was so awkward and Changbin broke the silence..

Changbin: uh.. y/n dinner is ready Felix told me to tell you... come get it and I am sorry for waking in on you I didn't know...

Me: yeah uh I'm sorry that you had to walk in on me but thank you for letting me know dinner is ready I'll be out soon

Changbin nod and smirk at me he walk out and I was there in my towel.. I got into a t-shirt and shorts.. I walk out of my room and see 8 boys waiting for me so we can eat.. I had to sit next to Changbin it was so awkward...
In the corner of my eye I see Changbin get his phone out and next thing my phone went off.. I look at my phone

A message from cold boy🖤

Cold boy🖤: You know I can't stop thinking about what I saw and you sit next to me😏

Me: can you not 🙄

I get off my phone and continue Eating...

Changbin pov

Felix told me to go get y/n and let her know that dinner is ready And I walk in and see y/n with nothing but a towel on..
We didn't say anything.. it was awkward but I broke the silence

Me: uh.. y/n dinner is ready Felix told me to tell you.. come get it and I am sorry for waking in on you I didn't know...

Y/n: yeah uh I'm sorry that you had to walk in on me but thank you for letting me know dinner is ready I'll be out soon

I nod and smirk as I leave the room.. I sit down where we are eating...

Felix: what's taking y/n so long

Me: she be out soon she just getting out of bed
I had to lie so they didn't know that I walk in on her

Felix: okay I understand that

Y/n has come out of her room and she had to sit next to me.. I couldn't stop thinking about her...
I got my phone Out and send her a message

Me: You know I can't stop thinking about what I saw and you sit next to me😏

Y/n sweetheart💕: can you not 🙄

oh come on y/n... Why do U have a nice body it's making me go crazy... Wait what am I thinking..

I have finished eating so I got up and went to the lounge room.. y/n and the others follow because we are going to watch a movie.. they all sit down and I sit next to y/n.. she was sitting next to Felix so I thought she wouldn't mind if I sit next to her but then I see her cuddle up with Felix...

Y/n pov

We have finished dinner and we all go to lounge room to watch a movie.. I sit next to Felix and Changbin sit next to me.. not going to lie I was actually hoping he sit next to me even though I am still a bit embarrassed from what happened... I cuddle up to Felix.. the movie has started and I end up moving from cuddling Felix... I was sitting but then I moved again but this time I didn't move I felt comfortable I ended up falling asleep...we all fall asleep.. the next day.. I woke up and looked at everyone else and I was on someone I wasn't sure who it is...
I look who I was laying on... CHANGBIN I fall asleep on him! Before I can get up he woke up...
SHIT I thought before looking at him..
He hug me so I couldn't get up...

Changbin: good morning darling

Me: good morning now can you let me go

As I try and get up

Changbin: now why would I.. you fall asleep on me I wanna know why.. I thought you were cuddling Felix and now you are cuddling me

Me: how am I supposed to know who I am cuddling now please let me go Changbin I need to go to the toilet!

He let me go and I get up.. I go to my room and get into a shower and this time I had my clothes with me so it doesn't happened again... I come out of room and the boys had practice today so they left me food and a note
They all left me a message on the note
So sweet!

⠀       💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

A/n
Hey I hope you like this chapter!
1193 Words