♡~17~♡

A/n: hiii 18+ and they still having unprotected sex... condom might get used at some point anyway hope you like it... Goodbye! <3

He smiled and nod.. he put me down and started to kiss my lips and then making his way down he gets on his knees to kiss the rest of my body.. he takes off my shorts And gets me to sit down and I did.. he's still on his knees and he go between my legs and start to suck and lick my pu$sy so he doesn't hurt me when he put his member in me... He made me moan but it was a little one.. he stop sucking and licking... He took his boxers off and put me on his lap as he put his member in me... I was pretty much riding his member... We both really enjoyed it... I was Moaning but they were quiet that Changbin could hear.. he was also Moaning as he was really enjoying me riding him we did finish kinda...

Changbin: we should probably get back to the others.. we can do more later

Me: okay but let catch my breath before I go back

He nod as he was putting his clothes back on and then helping me up and giving me my clothes.. he left the bathroom waiting for me and we go back together but I stop him before we go back....

Me: they will ask why we are together then they will know what will we say

Changbin: I know what to say just agree with it then they won't say anything about it

Me: okay

We walk to the lounge room together.. the boys look at us as they noticed us walking together.. I sit down where I was sitting before Changbin joining me... We know the boys are looking at us but didn't say anything but two did at the same time....

Chan n Felix: why did you guys come together hmm

Changbin: I went to the toilet and I walked out and saw her so I waited for her.. am I not allowed to wait for my girlfriend

Chan n Felix look at me and I nod with a smile

Chan: okay let's just get this movie Done and then go to bed.. we gotta get up early

We all nod and I look at Changbin like what are going to do now... They need their sleep... Knowing him he found a way and it actually scared me sometimes... He give me a kiss and looks at the tv.. there was a big jump scared coming up... They all got scared and I don't know who was screaming like a little girl but I didn't hold back laughter... I laughed so hard i fall back and hit my head... Changbin was the first to make sure I'm okay and then the others... The movie ended and it was time to go to bed... I don't wanna get up early.... I go to my room and Changbin was with me.. he slap my ass as we walk into my room.. I look at him because I was so ready for what was going to happened... He started to put his hands all over me.. like he never touched it for a long time.. I stop him from it and I look at him we made eye contact...

Me: we can't... We gotta get up early and knowing us we won't if we do anything

Changbin: you are right but I need you still...

Me: you still need me

He nod.. but I couldn't stop him from it and I know how he's feeling I need him still... I don't know what to do at the moment... Changbin was still holding me.. it's making me want him more but I knew that we won't be up in time and they need their sleep but at this moment I didn't care... "Fuck it" I said before jumping into Changbin arms.. I started to kiss him and he didn't hold back... His hand was on my ass as we are still kissing... He put me down on my bed and started taking off my clothes then his...and for the first time He puts a condom on He put a his member in and god it feels good but not as good without a condom.. I like it better without... Eh I mean I was wondering why he never use a condom when we did it for the first time... My mind was everywhere thinking about what is happening and why didn't he use a condom when we first did it... "Dose my little shit like this" i hear him say... I let out a quiet moan but he didn't hear it... I'm still thinking but this time was different... I stop Changbin because of what I was thinking... He look at me with confusions on why I stop him he gets off me and lay next to me still has the condom on his member....

Me: Changbin... Why didn't you use a condom when we first did it

Changbin: y/n... I have something to tell you

Me: what is it

Changbin: you're not my first that I had sex with but-

me: I'M SORRY WHAT I cut him off

Changbin: BUT you are my first that I never used a condom... I-

I kiss him before he could finish...

Me: I'm guessing I'm better then them

Changbin: Y/n I fall in love with you.. I thought I could never but I did can I please keep going

I nod and he go on top of me but before he put his member back in... He took the condom off because now he knows that you don't really enjoy it that much and turn out he doesn't as well ever since the first time he never use one it's something that he liked from you.. he doesn't know what it is but it's something and he don't wanna let that go... He start going and it feels so good I let out a morn as he was going faster... That was the first time that he was going really Fast like shit he hit my g-spot and I was about to scream his name but I hold back because of the others... "You feel so good baby" his voice was so nice.. he was out of breath but still keep on going... We ended up finishing.. me cumming on his member and him cumming in me.. he kiss my forehead and lay down next to me.. he kiss my neck for a while.. I felt him sucking on my neck and I knew that he's leaving something......

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

A/N: well well
1214 words