y/n diary (chapter 36)

Feilx n Chan was cleaning y/n room and they found her diary they sit down and start to read everything in it.. she got a diary before she met the boys but she never really wrote in it until that one day.. y/n left her diary for a reason and it was not that long ago

Y/n diary

I don't where to start this but I was kidnapped when I was out getting things for myself and the boys... I couldn't move.. I couldn't scream for help.. I couldn't do anything... I wanted Changbin n the others.. I needed them... But I couldn't... They told me to do what they say.. if I didn't they will kill me.. I didn't wanna do anything because I love Changbin a lot and I don't want to hurt him but I did what I had to do to keep myself alive... I'm screaming in pain as they cut my stomach and my arms and the rest of my body and also hitting me leaving nice bruises because I didn't do what they said or they cut or hit me for no reason n saying "you didn't do a good job" like what the hell... The boys finally found me.. they took me to the hospital and that's when I found out I was pregnant and it's Changbin kid.. I told them that I'm pregnant with Changbin kid but they didn't believe me because of what I had to do...They left me!... I'm leaving everything... I can't believe the people who has been keeping me alive.. just left me... I should have died when I was there... What can I do now... I don't have anyone...

This is y/n saying goodbye diary xx

Feilx: I feel bad but I never wanna leave her... I was just hurt and she left us because we left her....

Chan: she's been through a lot more then us and we just left her.. wait There's more

anxiety fucking sucks..
I am now looking everywhere I go because of what happened I can't go anywhere.. I wish I had the boys with me I feel safe when I'm with them...
How can I tell them that I need them so much.. I need them but sadly now knowing that I'll never feel safe without them... I'll still watch and listen to their songs but I know it's going to hurt... This all Wouldn't have happened if I didn't met them... But they made my life so much better but now without them... I'm lost... I'm at my Breaking point again but I'm doing okay now I guess...

This is y/n saying goodbye diary xx

Feilx n Chan look at each other then look at the diary to see if there's any more and they found something for Changbin that y/n did... They read it

I know he won't see this but if he does I would like say that I love you so much and I'm doing okay but without you I'm not okay... I got something for you.. go to the back of the diary and you see but don't do it now I still wanna say some stuff... I'm now 10 weeks pregnant just letting you know Even though you don't care... I also wish you the best and also know that I'll always will love and support you... I love you and I'm sorry...

You can now go to the back of the diary if you wanna

This is y/n saying goodbye diary xx

Feilx n Chan go to the back of the the diary and they couldn't believe what they are looking at... They put it back

They called Changbin name and he come running but then he stop at the door... Chan n Felix look at Changbin and then back at y/n's diary

Feilx: y/n left her diary

Chan: we think she would want you to look at it

He took y/n diary and want to his room to have a look at her diary.. he sit down on his bed and open y/n diary he read everything.. he found what y/n did for him.. he read it then go to the back of the diary he took it and couldn't believe how fucking dumb he is.....

 he read it then go to the back of the diary he took it and couldn't believe how fucking dumb he is

He put it somewhere in his room y/n diary and the ultrasound photo in front of her diary... He knew he fuck up but wishing that you keep the kid.. he got his phone and try to send y/n a message but he just couldn't do it.. he knew that y/n won't talk to him.. he doesn't know what to do.. he sit there looking at his phone...

With feilx n Chan

Feilx: Chan I'm going to give y/n a call... I need to talk to her and see how she is doing and I wanna tell her that I miss her

Chan: okay tell y/n that I also miss her and I'll give her a call later

Feilx nod his head and left the room so he can get his phone...

Feilx calling y/n

Y/n bestie 💗: hello

Feilx: hey y/n

Y/n bestie 💗: F-felix I thought you hated me

Feilx: no y/n I would never I was just hurt but I never want to leave you.. I was just following what I get told

Y/n bestie 💗: it's okay so how's things

Feilx: it's been okay I guess.. I miss you y/n and Chan also miss you he told me to tell that he will give you a call later

Y/n bestie 💗: okay... How's Changbin

Feilx: he's getting there well we think... We found your diary y/n.. me and Chan read everything and we also saw the ultrasound photo of the baby..

Y/n bestie 💗: did you give Changbin my diary

Feilx: yes.. I think he has seen it by now I'll go have a look but you gotta be quiet

Y/n bestie 💗: okay tell me what you see because I need to know that he has seen it

Feilx: I will y/n Don't worry

Y/n pov on the phone (it made sense when I did it)

Feilx go into Changbin room i know that he did because I heard him knock..."Hey feilx what's up" I hear Changbin voice I feel my heart skip a beat.. "I'm just checking on you" my heart start to break but then I heard what I needed to hear.. "you put y/n diary on your cabinet and the ultrasound photo in front" I heard feilx say then I hear Changbin voice "yeah I read everything and I'm an idiot for letting her go and didn't believe that it's my kid.. I don't know what to do" I heard his voice breaking.... I hang up the phone.....

THE End

You think it's the end....Nah I won't end it like that.. it would hurt me if I was reader

1182 words