♡~86~♡

I make it back and I sit down With all of the foods and a drink for us acting like we didn't just have sex in the bathroom.. Changbin wink at me I smile knowing why he wink at me.. changbin put his hand on my thigh.. As I start to eat my food... I didn't realise that Changbin left some Hickey so ofc someone noticed it..

Han: y/n, Binnie~ Don't tell me you did it in the bathroom on the plane ew that gross!

Changbin: shut it

Me: if you shut up we will let you be with rose all day

Han: danm okay only because I get to be with rose all day

me: i knew that will shut you up

changbin: y/n baby~ you know he won't shut up. he will say something about it

han: I won't!.. for rose i will keep my mouth shut

me: he loves rose so much

changbin: okay but if i find out you said something.. i won't let you be near my next kid

me: wait did i hear that right.. next kid!?

changbin didn't say anything he just sat there smiling as han did the same thing.. I just look at them.. we make it to their first stop and yes there was fans and paparazzi.. i was walking with han as changbin is walking with feilx with rose.. han was making me smile as we walk so ofc fans and paparazzi took photos of us.. they got us smiling and one thing i didn't realise is that changbin was looking at us.. his eyes said it all to everyone.. the love he has for me and how much he love me.. fans saw the look changbin was giving me soon he was walk next to me.. the way we both look at each other says it all and fans has noticed how everyone looks at me and how i look at them so they basically know how much i mean to them.. oh i can't forget ji-ho once fans saw her walking next to chan they were taking photos of them.. we stop walking so we can wait for the car/bus.. ji-ho want next to me same with feilx and yes fans and paparazzi took photos... as soon the car/bus got there... we got in..

chan: okay is everyone here

everyone: yes

chan: okay we are good to go

i sat next to feilx and changbin. feilx put his head on my shoulder he whisper to me so no one can hear him only me and changbin can hear him

feilx: you and binnie had fun

me: h-how did y-you know

feilx: the hickeys on neck and han has shut up right after he talked you both

me: right

changbin: now feilx knows... okay i need to note where i put the hickeys so you guys or anyone can't see them

feilx: haha don't worry I won't tell anyone. You both know that

Me: thanks but I'm still trying to figure out on what I heard Binnie said it to Han not that long ago.. he won't tell or say anything!

Feilx: good luck with that y/n

As I look at Changbin he had a smirk on his face.. this boy really does my head in but I love him.. feilx is no longer has his head on my shoulder.. I started to get sleepy so I let the sleepless take over me as my head fall into Changbin shoulder soon his lap.. I don't know how that happened since I'm the middle but I guess Changbin told feilx to put my feet up on his lap so I can sleep comfortable.. Changbin is on his phone not wanting to wake me up...

I couldn't move.. I was screaming but you couldn't hear me.. I was calling out your name.. I watched as you put the gun to your head and pull the trigger like you were being forced to do it... I scream when I saw you laying there.. I still couldn't move.. I keep on screaming your name... CHANGBIN!!!... Crying my eyes out.. next thing I knew I was being pulled just like how I was pulled when I got kidnapped.. my hands were tied up.. I had something over my mouth.. I tried to move but I couldn't... I noticed feilx and Hyunjin.. I tried to Scream but sadly I couldn't.. my eyes hurt from crying.. once again I watched as you both get shot in the heart.. next was Chan and Ji-Ho.. they both were crying and trying to hold each other hands.. first Chan got shot then Ji-Ho...
This time I could move.. I run to their bodies.. I noticed Changbin body I run to him and fall on my knees crying/screaming... WHY DID YOU KILL THEM! WHY THEM AND NOT ME! I feel some arms go around me.. it was i.n, Seungmin, leeknow, Han.. I fall into their arms crying with them.. next thing I knew there was blood.. I look to see who blood it was and it was from han.. then leeknow was
stab.. i.n and Seungmin were the only ones left.. I grabbed their heads and made a run for it.. I can't let them die I still was crying watching my love of my life and my friends/family get killed in front of me... We run and run until we can't no more...

I felt my arm getting shake.. I opened my eyes and it was Changbin who was shaking me.. I get up and hug him so tight.. it was just a dream thank god it was just a dream.. Changbin hold me close as I start to cry..

Changbin: feilx~ y/n is crying again!

Feilx: y/n! Come here

Changbin let me go as I fall into fall into feilx arms.. feilx start playing with my hair as I try to calm down so I can tell him why I am crying..

Feilx: now you have stop crying are you going to tell me why you are crying

Me: I-i can't say

Feilx: hey it's okay.. you don't have to tell me if you don't want too

Feilx keep on playing with my hair because he knows that will calm me down.. they all know that it will calm me down.. Changbin has different way to calm me down but he knew I needed feilx at that moment.. Changbin was waiting for us to get out of the car/bus.. once we got out Ji-Ho come running since she heard I was crying from Changbin.. she hug me very tightly with feilx joining the hug.. we could hear everyone talking..

"okay can we please talk about their friendship!"

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗 
"it's the cutest!"

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗 

"those 3 are my favourite friendship!"

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

A/n: SORRY! I took so long to do this chapter! I was thinking on how to do this chapter and I was also so busy with school and homework! I hope I don't take long on the next chapter and if I do that's because of school!!! I love you all so much!!!! ♡
1284 words