♡~15~♡

A/n: First part is Still 18+ (still unprotected sex)

Changbin Pick me up to take me to my bathroom for us to take a shower... He put me down and got the shower ready.. he kept on seeing if you are okay or if he didn't hurt you.. he helps you into the shower and joins you afterwards.. you feel comfortable with him being with you.. he had his head on my shoulder and his hands was going up and down my body..."You're so fucking sexy y/n"
I felt my heart skip a beat as he said that... I feel his member getting hard again I turn around when his head left my shoulder... I look into his eyes.. and my eyes are telling him to fuck me again.. he picked me up and put his member into me again... Here we again fucking but this time in the shower... I didn't care about the others hearing all I care about was what is happening I couldn't stop myself from Moaning so many times.... We both moan as we finished... Changbin kiss me and help me clean my body.. we got out of shower and got ready Changbin just put his boxers on and I put my shirt on.. we got into bed and ended up falling asleep in each other arms...

The next day

I woke up before Changbin I give him a kiss and got up to get ready for the day.. I grab my phone and look at date because they're leaving for tour soon as you are going to be with them so you need to know...2 days until they go on tour.. I feel hands on my waist and I felt myself turned around...

Me: good morning sleepy head

Changbin: good morning beautiful

Me: 2 days left until you guys go on tour

Changbin: yeah and you are going to be there..

Me: don't even think about it sir

I give him a kiss and left my room.. I go to kitchen and see feilx making food and lee know and Han annoying each other.. they noticed me....

Feilx: good morning y/n

Lee know: morning kitty

Han: hey y/n!

Me: good morning Feilx n lee and hey Han

I get mine and Changbin food and leave.... I started to think... What if I wasn't good enough or what if he doesn't love me or am I good enough for him.. I make it to my room as those thoughts are still in my mind... Changbin noticed that something was up.. he got up from my bed and grabbed the food from me and put it down.. I had a break down as those thoughts are still happening.. they just come out of nowhere.. Changbin hug me and put me in his arms.. I could hear him yelling everyone names to get them here.. he knew that I needed them... Feilx was the first to come running lee know and Han following behind him... Chan n i.n then Seungmin n Hyunjin after.. they all hug me not knowing why I am crying... I ended up stop crying.. they all let go except Changbin... They all ask what happened and I told them...

Me: I had some thoughts on my mind..

Feilx: what type of thoughts

Me: like What if I wasn't good enough (in bed or Kissing) or what if he doesn't love me or am I good enough for him...

I could still feel Changbin arms around me.. he kept me close to him...

Changbin: don't think of those things.. okay because they aren't True.. you are good enough and I do love you.. I love with all my heart..

He give me a kiss as I hear the boys saying aww... When Changbin was done kissing me I look at them and wondering if they all heard.. me and Changbin last night.. but I didn't wanna ask them or say anything about it.. feilx ask you something

Feilx: you busy for the rest of the day

Me: no.. not really why you ask

Chan: well we want to take you with us

Me: take me where

Changbin: where we practise we want to take you with us baby

I look at Changbin and then back at the boys.. they all had a smile on their faces.. I nod with a smile... I felt better after but I still had those thoughts but they will go away soon... Changbin let go of me and left my room.. he go back to his room to get ready.. I get my mask and left my room waiting for the boys at the front door.. first I saw feilx n Chan then after was i.n, lee know, Han, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Changbin was last.. "he takes forever" they all keep saying to me.. we finally left the house.. Changbin holding my hand.. we had our face mask on.. there was fans they noticed the boys they come running... Changbin move me so they didn't see me... The others was in front of me n Changbin was behind me still holding my hand... Fans taking photos of the boys not noticing that they are hiding me.. if they noticed how would that end.. they get into the place and I couldn't believe that they finally let me go with them.. they show me what they are working on and the ones that they are doing for tour... They all so good but my eyes keep going on Changbin... I kept thinking to myself.. good ones! Not the bad ones...

Y/n thoughts

He's so sexy

How did I get so lucky

He's a good dancer

That's my man

Y/n was in her thoughts but y/n name was said and she was out of her thoughts..

Feilx: you okay there y/n

Me: yeah I was in my own world

Feilx walk away as Changbin come over to me

Changbin: you're own world huh smirks

Me: CHANGBIN!

They all started laughing....

Me: why are you guys laughing

Feilx: oh no reason

Me: feilx

Feilx: it's nothing y/n

Me: I know when you are lying

Feilx walk away as you said that... Changbin laugh and I look at him.. he knew something and won't tell me.....

Me: why is everyone laughing

Chan: we heard you and Changbin last night...

I couldn't speak.. I look at Changbin and he had a smile on his face...
I was embarrassed that they heard us last night... I can't believe that he knew and didn't say anything to me...
They all saw that I was embarrassed...

Feilx: y/n it's okay.. we don't care what you and Binnie do..

Chan: Binnie, y/n you can do whatever you want but try to be quiet next time

⠀       💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗

A/n
welp They know 🥲
1229 words