♡~12~♡

we get home and ofc the boys are waiting everytime I see them waiting for me to get home I get so scared but I know they can't be mad at me for that long but if I did something that hurt them badly then yes they will mad and hate me but I know I will not but as soon we come in they saw new a red mark on my neck... I give changbin a death stare and he look at me.. he knew about it and knew the boys will see it... but thank god I have Felix and Chan but he was teasing me well he knew that I liked changbin but he don't know about well you know....

Felix: y/n did you hurt yourself again

me: yes I did.. changbin push me and I hit something (big lie)

Chan: are you sure because you come back home with red mark and you are with changbin teasing  

me: yes I am sure I won't let him do anything (lie) 

changbin: y/n go sit 

me: yes sir as I roll my eyes at him

I sit down next to Felix and hug him and look at the others and ask if they wanna watch something bc I miss watching movies with them.. they are busy with their new song I guess  I don't know why they are busy... they won't tell me... they ask me what I want to watch and I yell HORROR! they all look at me.. they don't like scary things but I do... they didn't wanna watch a horror movie but they put it on I got really happy that was jumping... changbin sit next to me so where everyone was sitting... Felix, me, changbin on the 3 sit couch and on the other couch was lee know, Han, Chris and the other 3 was on the floor don't know why but soon they will move to the couch... The horror movie start.. noting was scary about it well for me its wasn't... it's has ended.. Felix n changbin was hugging me they got so scared same with the others... 

me: wow you guys really don't like horror with Felix and changbin still hugging me 

Felix: i love you y/n but never watching horror ever again 

changbin: i agree with Felix.. never again

They all nod and I just laughed.. I tried to get both Changbin and Felix off me so I can go to my room to get ready for bed....

Me: Felix, Changbin you gotta let go..

Felix did let go but Changbin didn't.. the boys left the lounge room to their room's... I was sitting there with Changbin still hugging me.. I whispered to him...

Me: sir if you don't get off me I won't let you kiss me ever again

He got up so fast that he hit me by accident he realized that he hit me

Changbin: omg y/n I am so sorry are you okay.. please don't take away anything...

He was about to give me a kiss to say sorry but I just moved my head... I got up and go to my room.. I closed my door and I go to my bathroom and look at the mirror and I can see where he accidentally hit me... I leave my bathroom and go to bed...

Changbin pov

We were watching a horror movie.. we hate horror but y/n love them so we watch them with her I sit next to her.. me and Felix ended up hugging her because we got scared.. I fucking hate horror but I'll do anything for y/n

Y/n: wow you guys really don't like horror

Felix: I love you y/n but never watching horror ever again 

Me: I agree with Felix.. never again

Everyone leaves and me and Felix are still hugging y/n..

Y/n: Felix, Changbin you gotta let go..

Felix let her go and left the room I was still hugging her.. it was just us in the lounge room.. I didn't wanna let go.. I hear her whisper to me

Y/n: sir if you don't get off me I won't let you kiss me ever again

I got up really fast that I hit y/n by accident I realized that I hit her I felt so bad

Me: omg y/n I am so sorry are you okay.. please don't take away anything...

I try to give her a kiss but she moved her head.. she got up and she go to her room... I really hope she okay... I guess I'm go to my room and go to sleep...

A/N: hey! Sorry to do this in the middle of the story but I would like to say something about fans...
y/n (you) the girl that boys talk about.. that's what some fans call you... Oh also the boys know something🤭..... That's all I gotta say....byeee♡

Y/n pov

I woke up in pain I know he didn't mean it... I'm not mad at him... I get out of bed and go to my bathroom and look at the mirror and there was a beautiful bruise on my face... Thanks a lot Changbin I said to myself... I get ready and leave my room... The boys are working on their song the only song I don't know about... They would tell me what their song name is and everything but this one was different.. I don't mind if they do or don't tell me... I walk to the kitchen and see Felix making something... He saw the bruise.. he stop what he was doing and run to me...

Felix: omg y/n what happened are you okay who did that

Me: calm down I'm okay Changbin accident hit me as he was getting up last night....

Felix: okay I'm calm.. oh yeah y/n got a question

Me: what's the question

Felix: did Changbin leave them he points to the Hickeys on my neck

Me: yes he did...

Having no idea that he was there....

Felix just smile as I feel hands go around my waist.. I turned around and there was Changbin still holding my waist...

Me: hey... smiles

Changbin: hey... Smiles

He look at me with a sad look.. he noticed the bruise...

changbin: I really am sorry for hitting you by accident.. and I don't seeing you with a bruise 

me: changbin it's okay.. I know you didn't mean too.. 

Felix is still there smiling at us and I also didn't know that the others was there watching as well.. they started screaming " OMG OUR BINNIE AND OUR Y/N" I got scared when they scream.. that's because I didn't see them...

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗   

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  
A/N 
welp..
1219 words