♡~39~♡

Y/n pov

Feilx give me my food and told me to text him if I need anything else i nod.. I closed my door and I could hear the boys being really loud like always.. I got my phone to send a message to feilx asking him for something but then I hear someone at my door.. my door open and I see Changbin at my door.. he couldn't believe it.. he run to give me hug but he was making sure he didn't hurt me or the baby... He didn't wanna let go of me as the others walk to my room smiling...

Chan: Binnie has got his girl back

Changbin: shut up

Feilx: we got our little sister back

Me: I need the toilet.. please get off of me

Hyunjin: the baby is making her go to the toilet again

Everyone started to laugh as I make my way to my bathroom... I was done I walk out and the others are still in my room.. they have to look after me now.. I sit down on my bed as Changbin sit next to me and the others sit on my floor...

Me: what you guys doing

Han: are we not allowed to hang out with you..

I.n: we missed you y/n

Lee know: we wanna do something with you

Me: hm what do you guys wanna do

Han: let's play something fun

Me: like what

Chan: how about truth or dare but my way

Feilx: oh hell nah.. we are not playing truth or dare you're way..

Me: what's wrong with his way on playing truth or dare

Changbin: his way of truth or dare is something that we don't like playing..

Me: is it really that bad

All of them but Chan: YES!

Chan: oh come on.. y/n has never play my way.. I think she would like to give it a try

I nod my head.. they didn't say anything as they knew that they won't win when it comes to me... We leave my room to sit on the couch.. Changbin help me to the couch.. he sit next to me.. Everyone was sitting on the couch but Chan.. I was wondering where he is.. then he walked in with a bottle of beer.. he sit down but Because I'm pregnant so Chan got me something else to drink... I look at Changbin with a confusion look....

Chan: it's time to play truth or dare.. you drink if it's the truth but for y/n she doesn't have to drink beer.. she gets something else

Feilx: I hate this..

Changbin: why did we agree to this

Me: because you guys can't win when it comes to me

They all look at me and nod

Chan go first and he pick Changbin and he pick truth.. "is it true that you had eyes for y/n when you first saw her" he took a deep breath as he started to drink a little bit of his beer.. "I knew it!" Feilx yell as we look at him.. it was now Changbin turn and he picks Felix "dare" Felix say as he was smiling but that smile leave as soon changbin smile "I dare you to kiss Hyunjin" he says as feilx get up and make his way to Hyunjin and give him a kiss... I was in shock.. I had no words.. I knew that they had something but I wasn't ready to see that happened.... Feilx pick me and I said truth.. "is it true that you fall in love with Binnie".. I took my drink and started drinking my watermelon drink as they know it's my favourite so they get it for me.. it's been a while and they are drunk.. Binnie was more drunk then the others.. and that's when he started getting touchy touchy.. he Couldn't stop touching me.. he ended up putting his hand on my shoulder as he fall asleep.. I smile at how cute he is.. I look at the others They have falling asleep.. Hyunjin and feilx was cuddling it was so cute.. I give Changbin a kiss on his forehead and fall asleep.. it was the morning and I woke up before everyone.. changbin wasn't on me anymore.. I got up and go to my room to get into a shower.. I was done with my shower.. I get into a long t-shirt... I walk out of my room and make my way to kitchen.. I walk in and see 8 boys cooking and making things.. they all look at me.. "what" I said to them as they didn't say anything.. Changbin walk to me as he wasn't doing anything.. he took my hand as we walk out of the kitchen.. I look down at our hands.. as I didn't know that we were in my room.. I was in my own world still looking at our hands... That's until I hear Changbin voice..
"Y/n" I look at him as I was no longer in my own world... He look down and noticed that he was holding my hand.. he let go of my hand.. "sorry y/n I didn't know I was holding your hand" he look down as he didn't wanna look at me.. I try to get his attention but he didn't wanna look at me... I sit down on my bed.. looking sad knowing that it will get his attention.. he noticed that I walk away from him and sit on my bed but as soon he saw that I was sad.. he was looking into my eyes.. I never felt so much loved until now... His eyes telling me everything that I needed to know.. he still loves me as well I still love him... Feilx called Changbin name so he broke our eye contact... I was sitting there wondering if he still want to be with me.. Hyunjin and feilx walks in as like they had something to say but they noticed that I'm sad and ofc they knew why... They look at each other as feilx walks to see what's wrong.. Hyunjin left the room to let Feilx talk to me... I look at him as I was about to cry.. "will he still want to be with me" I let out as I start to cry in feilx arms.. I hate crying... I don't know why I cry so much "shh it's okay y/n" as feilx pull my head up.. "he still want to be with you.. he just doesn't think that you want him back" I felt my heart broken down...

          💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗     

"y/n I'm sorry.. after everything that happened.. I still love you"

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗  

         💗💗     💗💗        
     💗💓💓💗💓💓💗    
     💗💓💓💓💓💓💗    
          💗💓💓💓💗         
               💗💓💗              
                    💗    

1218 words