♡~68~♡

"I hate him I fucking hate him"

"Hey hey talk to me"

No one pov

Changbin has been with y/n trying to calm her down.. letting y/n go off and letting her talk until she broke down.. y/n cry and cry until she couldn't no more.. she fall asleep in Changbin arms.. Changbin carefully move y/n off him and lay her down on their bed he pull the blanket over her and give her kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.. as he make it back to the lounge room.. he doesn't like seeing y/n like that it break his heart but he knows that y/n won't leave without him now..

Chan: Binnie ~ how y/n is she okay? why is she not with you?

Changbin: calm down.. she's asleep and she's not okay but she calm down after her break down

Jackson: y/n... Cry because of me?...

Feilx: she didn't cry because of you.. she cry because she's upset and mad.. she dose that.. we help her though it.. if she's not mad or upset at you

Changbin: She just some time okay
Jay.. she doesn't want to anyone but me at the moment

Jackson nod as everyone else know that since they live with her now and they have gone through it....

A/n: so Jay is a nickname the guys and Ji-Ho called Jackson and for y/n she call him Jacky ><

Y/n pov

I wake up and I noticed that Changbin wasn't in the room anymore I looked around to see the door open and not close.. I get out of bed and start to make my way out.. I stopped when I saw Changbin in front of me.. I smile as soon I saw him and he smiled back.. I'm not mad or upset with him.. he pull me into a hug... I felt one of Changbin hands go on my ass.. I look up at him as he look down at me and give a kiss on my lips.. I can never get over his lips being on mine.. he's soft lips.. I was lost in our kiss when I didn't realise that his other hand was down my shorts.. but I ended up noticing before he did anything.. I pull my lips away from his.. I didn't want to but I didn't wanna do anything since I'm still not happy.. he quickly realised what he did and pull away from me and my body..

Changbin: s-sorry

Me: it's okay Binnie.. i get that you wanna do something but I'm still upset and mad..

Changbin: I shouldn't have done it in the first place.. I should probably go do something about....

Changbin look down as I follow where he was looking and that's why he's like that now I feel bad... I look away from him so I don't look at the Bulge in his pants.. he start walking into the bedroom and he closed the door behind him but he didn't lock it.. I was wondering on how he got a hard on in the first place.. I walk to the door and opened it then close it and lock it.. I look over where Binnie is and there he was with his hand on his dick not really noticing that I just walk in and now watching him as he
Is jerking off... I now get on why he couldn't say anything as you walk in on someone Masturbation.. i fall back into the close door and fall to the floor.. my legs felt weak.. Changbin still didn't noticed.. after hearing his little moans and groan made me feel weak..

I try to get myself off the floor so I can make my way to the bathroom without him knowing.. I make it to the bathroom but then realised that I was turn on I didn't wanna do anything with Changbin so i lock myself in the bathroom and I knew I kept a Vibrator in here it's a very quiet one.. I use it in the shower okay... I get it out and I pull down my shorts then my panties and put the Vibrator in... I sit down on the floor my back On the door hearing Changbin's groans and moans made me went him more.. I tried so hard not to let myself moan everytime I felt like I was going to moan I put my hand over my mouth... I couldn't hear Changbin anymore..

Changbin pov

I knew y/n walk in as I was jerking off.. I was just acting like I didn't see her.. I noticed she make it to the bathroom but I was too busy with myself.. I moans and groan as I keep on going.. all I needed was to think about y/n on top of me.. but I wasn't sure on why she lock herself in the bathroom.. I stop for a second to get up and put my ear to the door and from that I hear her little moans that I would normally hear when she has a shower..

I knocked on the bathroom door hoping y/n would open the door so I can pick her up and fuck her but she didn't answer.. I give up after a while.. I went back to jerking off thinking about y/n cute little moans...

I was done but I couldn't go into the bathroom to clean up since y/n is in there so I waited until she comes out i was acting like I was asleep when I hear the bathroom door unlocked and then opened.. I felt someone laying next to me so I open my eyes to see
y/n naked body.. shitt why dose she has to be naked? I mean I'm half naked

Y/n noticed that I was looking at her and her body she smiled then that smile turned into a smirk.. She got on my lap when she realised that I still had nothing on.. her face was funny.. her face turn red from embarrassment or that's what I thought..

Me: you good there baby

Y/n: I thought you were done

I look at her in confusion then I realised that I wasn't done.. my dick was in her pussy without me noticing...

Me: fuck....

I get Y/n off my lap and put her on the bed and got top of her.. our eyes locked... Y/n broke our eye contact by kissing me her arms go around my neck pulling me down...

💗💗 💗💗
💗💓💓💗💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💗
💗💓💗
💗

💗💗 💗💗
💗💓💓💗💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💗
💗💓💗
💗

💗💗 💗💗
💗💓💓💗💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💓💓💗
💗💓💓💓💗
💗💓💗
💗

1188 words